SASS Wire Forum

Earp - Deja vu

Sunset was better than Hour of the Gun,  but I am sure there will be disagreement.   I have loved Garner since Maverick in 1957.  An underrated actor.

1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Sunset was better than Hour of the Gun,  but I am sure there will be disagreement.   I have loved Garner since Maverick in 1957.  An underrated actor.

Yes, he was. I liked everything I saw him in. 

Good actor, remember The Rockford Files? He was good in anything he did. Here’s a huge list of his;

https://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/james-garner/credits/3030057786/

13 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Bet you never saw him in a bikini.

Nooooo!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Bet you never saw him in a bikini.

Look, I don’t run in your circles, so…No, never seen him in a bikini. :lol:

Really enjoyed James Garner in Streets of Laredo.  Much older, but still tough as nails.  And George Carlin did a great job as Billy Williams in a non-comedic role.  Actually, all the actors did a great job.

22 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

In case you're wondering, we don't want to see YOU in a bikini either.:blink:

That's a shame.  i'm such a wonderful model for an all American he-man, everyone should see me.  Your loss!  :P

On 1/10/2024 at 6:13 PM, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Really enjoyed James Garner in Streets of Laredo.  Much older, but still tough as nails.  And George Carlin did a great job as Billy Williams in a non-comedic role.  Actually, all the actors did a great job.

agree that JG was great in all the parts he has played , i like the westerns best but i was a fan of manix - watched reruns last night because nothing else good was on , maveric was a regular in my home growing up ., 

2 minutes ago, watab kid said:

agree that JG was great in all the parts he has played , i like the westerns best but i was a fan of manix - watched reruns last night because nothing else good was on , maveric was a regular in my home growing up ., 

Mike Connors was Mannix. James Garner was Rockford. Good show until they started having "Angel" in it ALL THE TIME!

17 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Mike Connors was Mannix. James Garner was Rockford. Good show until they started having "Angel" in it ALL THE TIME!

sorry - a mind slip , old age aint for sissys , i watched both last night 

Archived