SASS Wire Forum

Great comedy movie

Undercover Blues.

Kathleen Turner, a very under rated actress.

Dennis Quaid, a generally over rated actor, but not this time.

Stanley Tucci, an almost unknown actor who has never had a bad role.

It's a marvelously funny movie and Tucci plays a bad guy  (Muerte) who is so inept and hilarious that he should have received a special Oscar just for that role.

Get a copy.  I picked one up the local library and watched for about the  twenty fifth time and still laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.

Oh my Lord yes.

This is the best of Morty (muerte). Has one little bit of language that would probably get it pulled so I'll just link it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PwBv2ZSJc5w&pp=ygUXdW5kZXJjb3ZlciBibHVlcyBtdWVydGU%3D

This movie is absolutely hilarious. It's been at least 6 months since I've seen it. I'm going to have to watch it again tonight.

I noticed tonight, and it's amazing since I've seen this at least a half a dozen times and probably many more but I never noticed it before, there at the end where Morty is on the boat - he's walking pretty good for a fellow that shot a hole in his foot the day before with a 357. :lol:

And don't tell me I need to have said spoiler alert. Both him shooting his foot and him sneaking aboard the boat are in the link that I posted in the second post.

Always thought that movie was hilarious!!

Forty!! I do disagree with your assessment of Mr. Quaid!  I thought his portrayal of Doc Holiday, in an otherwise mediocre movie was absolutely brilliant!  Completely different, but in every sense as good as Val Kilmer’s version! 

There are other roles that escape my recollection, but Enemy Mine, opposite Louis Gosset Jr. and in Great Balls Of Fire and The Big Easy come to mind in an instant.

And “MORTY” is an absolute hoot!! :lol:

19 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Undercover Blues.

Kathleen Turner, a very under rated actress.

Dennis Quaid, a generally over rated actor, but not this time.

Stanley Tucci, an almost unknown actor who has never had a bad role.

It's a marvelously funny movie and Tucci plays a bad guy  (Muerte) who is so inept and hilarious that he should have received a special Oscar just for that role.

Get a copy.  I picked one up the local library and watched for about the  twenty fifth time and still laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.

Funny movie!! Love Kathleen Turner :wub:

Archived