SASS Wire Forum

Canada wildfires

According to our Forest Service, over 2/3 of our Quote Wildfires last year were started on purpose ...

And the last two arrested for starting a fire, this year were also a part of the anti pipeline protests and members of the Woke movement...

Jabez Cowboy

Here in CA... Newsom commented about the fires...  "Hold my coke and watch this."
I've smelled "forest fire" in the air here two days last week.

Dunno if from Canada... wrong wind direction... so I figure our season is already starting, even though unseasonably mild this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Not as bad here today, but still smokey.

I can taste it in the air and it is affecting my throat, making it a little raw.

They’re still cautiously warning people that the air quality is not good due to Canadian fires. I’m in the Northeast Ohio area, Canada is just across Lake Erie.

Unfortunately, some of the fires appear to have been set.

At least there were reports of arson, before the reports were censored. 

On 6/14/2023 at 4:06 PM, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

According to our Forest Service, over 2/3 of our Quote Wildfires last year were started on purpose ...

And the last two arrested for starting a fire, this year were also a part of the anti pipeline protests and members of the Woke movement...

Jabez Cowboy

It has been going on for some time, but before censorship laws cause them to be deleted (Orwell 1984 style) here is some reporting we can try to put out of reach. Note some of the sources are blatantly left of centre.

1 Fzr-DEe-WYAIPNDM-jpeg.jpg

24 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

It has been going on for some time, but before censorship laws cause them to be deleted (Orwell 1984 style) here is some reporting we can try to put out of reach. Note some of the sources are blatantly left of centre.

1 Fzr-DEe-WYAIPNDM-jpeg.jpg

Load 'em into an air tanker and drop 'em on the fire.

Archived