SASS Wire Forum

STRANGE haircuts

This subject was in the Saloon recently, but I couldn't find it, so...............

I just came back from the local library.  (It always does my heart good to see little kids with real books.)  A daddy with three from about three to seven years old came in and headed upstairs to the the kids' level.  He had shaved the left side of his head down to the skin and had a full beard below his ears.  On the other side he has a full heard of hair down to the bottom of his ears but his beard on the left only came to mid-chin and the right side was closely shaved the rest of the way across.

The kids look normal, two boys and a girl.

53 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

This subject was in the Saloon recently, but I couldn't find it, so...............

I just came back from the local library.  (It always does my heart good to see little kids with real books.)  A daddy with three from about three to seven years old came in and headed upstairs to the the kids' level.  He had shaved the left side of his head down to the skin and had a full beard below his ears.  On the other side he has a full heard of hair down to the bottom of his ears but his beard on the left only came to mid-chin and the right side was closely shaved the rest of the way across.

The kids look normal, two boys and a girl.

image.png.a7ff5340fc5238633d48fcf5e146260e.png 

my haircuts are irregular - i no longer "need" to , but when the mood hits , but ive never yet thought to make much of a statement with my hair - past letting it grow in the 60s cause thats what we did - till we joined the service and got sheared of course , even then i was not making a statement so much as saving money as i had very little and a lot of expenses - story of my life 

Archived