Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Wisdom of a 200 dollar tax with registration on all semi-auto "assault rifles" and magazines over 10 rounds.


Recommended Posts

For just a few cents and a pop rivet gun you can make a $200 per item tax windfall for the government disappear. 
 

“Permanently” modified California legal 10 round magazines. No discussion needed on the use of quotation marks. If you get my drift. 
 

0D94B622-C0CB-4600-AE90-99DE5D6B2022.thumb.jpeg.c02c829972fe9e7fa69445eb99092f6e.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

For just a few cents and a pop rivet gun you can make a $200 per item tax windfall for the government disappear. 
 

“Permanently” modified California legal 10 round magazines. No discussion needed on the use of quotation marks. If you get my drift. 
 

0D94B622-C0CB-4600-AE90-99DE5D6B2022.thumb.jpeg.c02c829972fe9e7fa69445eb99092f6e.jpeg

The proposal I read specifically said pinned, dented, or travel limit spacers do not count.  It must be a 10rd magazine like the Ruger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Raylan: All normal Ar's and AK's are semi-automatic. A rifle doesn't need to have 3 shot burst or full auto capability to be considered semi-automatic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

The proposal I read specifically said pinned, dented, or travel limit spacers do not count.  It must be a 10rd magazine like the Ruger.

Where is it?...the proposal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Where is it?...the proposal. 

Biden's campaign website had the laundry list of proposals. For the specific issue of "assault rifles," he had a link to the Gifford's page:

 

https://giffords.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Giffords_GLC_assault-weapons_NFA.pdf

 

Since his campaign referenced this link,  it can be taken as a broad outline of a proposal for this single aspect, but not for the full gun control agenda.

 

For some analysis, read this article on Politifact:

 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/nov/01/does-joe-bidens-plan-tax-semi-automatic-firearms/

Edited by John Kloehr
More specific wording
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

NULLIFICATION

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

Biden's campaign website had the laundry list of proposals. For the specific issue of "assault rifles," he had a link to the Gifford's page:

 

https://giffords.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Giffords_GLC_assault-weapons_NFA.pdf

 

Since his campaign referenced this link,  it can be taken as a broad outline of a proposal for this single aspect, but not for the full gun control agenda.

 

For some analysis, read this article on Politifact:

 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/nov/01/does-joe-bidens-plan-tax-semi-automatic-firearms/

There is nothing I read here that keeps one from turning a standard capacity magazine into a 10 round magazine to make it fall under this unconstitutional drivel and perfect reflection of failed leftist policies all over this country. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Assault rifles? What? You mean the government wants to disarm the military? :o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.