Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gracos Kid

New York AG Sues NRA

Recommended Posts

At this point, we have no way of knowing what's what.  It will all come out in the wash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the NY attorney general behind this is making a political mistake-- at least I hope so. Attacking LaPierre and certain others on the grounds of violation of NY non-profit corporation standards (the NRA is a New York corp-- must have seemed like a good idea at the time!) is one thing.

 

Seeking the dissolution of the NRA is quite another; it is bound to fail and will be rightly interpreted as a Democratic attack on American gun ownership.

 

I've already heard a couple of liberal radio commentators say they think it's a bad idea in an election year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LET'S START SUING NY FOR MISUSE OF FUNDS!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Donald earlier today said the NRA oughtta "move to Texas and lead a very good and beautiful life."

 

Thoughts?   :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

The Donald earlier today said the NRA oughtta "move to Texas and lead a very good and beautiful life."

 

At one point I read that the law firm that was working with the NRA tried to get them to relocate out of NY, to almost anywhere, and NRA had no interest.  With all that went down with them over the past few years, that was in the news, I knew this day was coming.  Now I just wanna know how this AG plans on going after retailers, manufacturers, and banks.  Which was part of her press release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cemetery said:

 

At one point I read that the law firm that was working with the NRA tried to get them to relocate out of NY, to almost anywhere, and NRA had no interest.  With all that went down with them over the past few years, that was in the news, I knew this day was coming.  Now I just wanna know how this AG plans on going after retailers, manufacturers, and banks.  Which was part of her press release.

 

Good Lord!  Is she going after the membership, too??  :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

 

Good Lord!  Is she going after the membership, too??  :huh:

 

Wouldn't doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think she has a chance in hell but I'm not a lawyer. I think she's doing this because she wants to proceed higher up in politics! Good headline for her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.