Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hoss

Shotgun Boogie raffle items.

Recommended Posts

Drawing was to be held at EOT. Obviously that did not happen. Does anybody know status? I assume drawing was made at some point. Who was the lucky shooter? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been wondering that myself.  I assumed the drawing would be moved to next year, but never heard anything about it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The answer to that SHOULD have come from the SASS people in Edgewood, and should have been posted on the SASS-Wire, as to the status of any such pre-purchased raffle tickets and any funds collected.  
 

My guess is that SASS handled disposition of the collected funds properly in some manner, with those who purchased tickets in advance of (cancelled) EOT,......IF any raffle tickets were actually sold at all.

 

Cat Brules

Edited by Cat Brules
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

.IF any raffle tickets were actually sold at all.

Why the negative attack??? 

 

Hoss, have you tried contacting SASS and or SB?

 

Phantom

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, July Smith said:

Been wondering that myself.  I assumed the drawing would be moved to next year, but never heard anything about it.

I purchased a raffle ticket when renewing my daughters SASS membership, but never received anything. Thought they would process ticket purchases as time permits with the office being shut down for months. 

The logical thing to do would be to extend this raffle till 2021 EOT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a communication saying the raffle would be extended. Tickets are still being sold. Drawing is next end of trail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Smokey Bandit said:

There was a communication saying the raffle would be extended. Tickets are still being sold. Drawing is next end of trail. 

In what form? Direct email, forum post, in the Chronicle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon SASS will make it all good.

i think I’ll call SASS and see of they’ll sell some by phone.  I can wait till next year.

          Cat Brules

 

Single Action Shooting Society®
215 Cowboy Way
Edgewood, NM 87015
Toll Free:  (877) 411-7277
Phone: (505) 843.1320 
Fax: (877) 770.8687 
www.sassnet.com
misty@sassnet.com

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 1:20 PM, Hoss said:

Drawing was to be held at EOT. Obviously that did not happen. Does anybody know status? I assume drawing was made at some point. Who was the lucky shooter? 

 

13 hours ago, J.S. Sooner, SASS #73526 said:

In what form? Direct email, forum post, in the Chronicle?

 

The Shotgun Boogie Raffle is rolling over to next End of Trail and the raffle tickets are still available for purchase. This information was included in the April Bulletin email blast, where SASS announced the EoT cancellation and was included in the next two monthly email bulletins.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

 

 

The Shotgun Boogie Raffle is rolling over to next End of Trail and the raffle tickets are still available for purchase. This information was included in the April Bulletin email blast, where SASS announced the EoT cancellation and was included in the next two monthly email bulletins.

Thanks for the update. I figured as much, but never saw the info. 
now I have to wait another year on my new guns:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Thanks for the update. I figured as much, but never saw the info. 
now I have to wait another year on my new guns:D

 

Hoss, no need to wait.  That's what plastic is for.  :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

 

Hoss, no need to wait.  That's what plastic is for.  :)

MindyourowndangedbusinessAbilene! 

 

I just snuck a new Sig in the house. I think she would notice 4 new guns :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.