Busted For Defending Your Own Home

Charlie T Waite

GunShop.jpg

“AIN’T IT GREAT TO BE ALIVE AND BE IN TENNESSEE!!”  

Charlie Daniels

6 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

“AIN’T IT GREAT TO BE ALIVE AND BE IN TENNESSEE!!”  

Charlie Daniels

Yes, but I fear that too many liberals are moving here and bringing their liberal vote with them :angry:

It never ceases to amaze me!! People move away from places like California or New Jersey or Maryland because of taxes or high living costs or whatever and the next thing you know, they’re demanding the same conditions they abandoned!  You know!  The stuff that causes higher taxes and ridiculous living costs.  Unnecessary public services and costly facilities that SHOULD be paid for by the individuals that benefit from them, are expected and demanded by these new migrating citizens.  “We had this stuff where we were! Why doesn’t the city/county/state furnish it here?”  They can’t grasp the idea that all those high taxes and living expenses are the direct result of all of that “free stuff that the government should be providing!”

The more you give these IDIOTS, the more they feel that they are “entitled” to!!

Been this way since time began!!

BW and others, that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

I know a number of people who've bailed from what used to be a wonderful state... and moved to places where folks had values they appreciated.  If anything, it's mostly fairly successful conservatives who contribute who are relocating.  

And remember - California is the way it is largely because of a huge influx of people from outside the state over the last fifty years.  The population here is about double what it was in 1970; in the year 2000 it was reported that at that time (2000) only one out of every eleven adults in the state was a native of the state.  

9 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

BW and others, that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

I know a number of people who've bailed from what used to be a wonderful state... and moved to places where folks had values they appreciated.  If anything, it's mostly fairly successful conservatives who contribute who are relocating.  

And remember - California is the way it is largely because of a huge influx of people from outside the state over the last fifty years.  The population here is about double what it was in 1970; in the year 2000 it was reported that at that time (2000) only one out of every eleven adults in the state was a native of the state.  

HC!!  I never said that everyone moving into conservative states was like that!!  But if you sample the malcontent individuals that create these problems, MOST of them are from somewhere else, usually really new to the area, and the only reason that they moved in was because of lower taxes/living expenses or being transferred in with businesses who moved OUT of those same locales!!

It behooves the natives to remind these newcomers that they came here because they didn't like it where they lived before!!  "I don't care HOW you did it where you came from!!  THIS is how we do it HERE!!"

And what party do you think all those illegals are going to vote for? Of course democrats and millions will vote that way. Who do you think are bring them up in the first place and the reason. Will be the end of the Republican Party. Communist will rule someday.

4 hours ago, Smoken D said:

And what party do you think all those illegals are going to vote for? Of course democrats and millions will vote that way. Who do you think are bring them up in the first place and the reason. Will be the end of the Republican Party. Communist will rule someday.

I wasn’t talking about illegal immigrants. I’m talking about folks who have lived in states where oppressive laws and liberal bullying are the soup de jure.  They bail because they don’t want to pay the toll for services and shelter where they are, so they migrate to places where taxes are low and homes and property aren’t so expensive.

Then they expect to receive all those things that they don’t realize they were helping pay for with the taxes and inflated cost of living that they just ran away from.  Worse still, they expect the rest of us to pay for those things too!! Things we don’t need and things we have learned to do for ourselves.

Illegal immigration is a whole other issue, but the two go hand in hand in that both groups expect to be catered to and both seem to think that they’re entitled to that catering!!!

How does any talk about who is moving where help this poor fellow who was simply defending himself and now faces charges because he didn't want to lay down and die?

1 hour ago, Red Eye Jim said:

How does any talk about who is moving where help this poor fellow who was simply defending himself and now faces charges because he didn't want to lay down and die?

It certainly identifies the problems surrounding him and his situation. It further forewarns and hopefully forearms those of us who wish to prevent such conditions from becoming the norm in our own neighborhoods!

Archived