SASS Wire Forum

Been snowin and blowin since Wednesday

Utah Bob #35998

Got some humongous drifts out there. :(

And this morning I get the weekly email from Big R ranch store. Fetilizer, weed killer, seeds, fishing gear and sprinklers on sale. And they reminded that February is National Bird Feeding Month.

Not quite ready for that yet.

FEAF5193-780D-4F51-896E-7972C1B644F5.jpeg

4A1AEDA9-FCD6-4835-8274-75BADFD69DAC.jpeg

Thanks for the pic's Bob.

Snow always looks it's best when sipping drinks on the beach watching the waves. :lol:

1016394027_Havingadrinkonthebeach.thumb.jpeg.c917d2cf02d1dfcf223d1156d2bdb678.jpeg

Just saw a scrub jay sitting on the bird feeder looking pissed off.

I got  some 4 foot drifts. Gonna need the Kubota for those.

Got done with most of the plowing this mornng and about 3pm I decided to take the 4 wheeler down the drive to finish it off. Good thing I did cuz dang county grader had come by and left me a nice 3 ft berm across the entrance. Oy.

22 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

My son lives in Flagstaff and said they just set a new record for snowfall in a day. 35 inches.

We're an hour south of there and I have about 29 inches here.  First time in my 77 years that I have EVER been snowed in to where I couldn't get out of my driveway.

It's up to 34 degrees now and starting to melt a little bit. Supposed to get to 40 before the sun goes down.  Maybe I'll be able to get out tomorrow sometime.

Archived