SASS Wire Forum

Does anyone know this person...

Widder, SASS #59054

I just acquired a NIB, 1959 edition Remington Nylon 66, Mohawk Brown model.

I appears to have never been fired.

Anyhow, the name listed above is written on the original box and I wanted to talk

with him.   For all I know, He may be a cowboy.

Thanks,

..........Widder

Memories sparked.  In 1959 or 60 Visiting a Cowboy friend of my Dad's in the Mountains East of Bakersfield, him managing a Ranch. The house was an old Butterfield stage station

built into the side of the mountain. I remember Bill Shephard sitting on the fromt porch shooting varmints with his new model Remington Model 66. Later years visiting him on Ranches in Wyoming, Arizona and New Mexico he always had that rifle strapped to his horse. Johnny Meadows

I had every Nylon made at one time. I still have 2 chrome ones. It was the first gun I ever bought.

Fillmore

Widder, call the Uniontown City Hall and ask for the Tax Collector ... (724) 430-2900

If the person is still alive,  the Tax Collector can provide you with the person's address and possibly their telephone number.

If you really believe someone on the Wire knows the person - you better change your brand of whisky :D

2 hours ago, John Boy said:

Widder, call the Uniontown City Hall and ask for the Tax Collector ... (724) 430-2900

If the person is still alive,  the Tax Collector can provide you with the person's address and possibly their telephone number.

God I hope not!

Wider I would tell you I know him but then I would be lying to you and I would never do that:D

Archived