SASS Wire Forum

FS/T 22 magnum's-ALL SOLD, thanks.

These are some more guns from my father that I don't see myself using.  All 22 mag's.

1) SOLD. Kel Tec PMR 30 22 mag semi-auto in green.  New, as pictured with 2 mags, box and paperwork.  PRICE REDUCED TO $375 shipped to your FFL

2) SOLD PENDING FUNDS.  North american Arms 22 mini revolver with 22 mag and 22 LR cylinders.  NAA laser.  Excellent fired condition.  $285 shipped to your FFL

3) SOLD PENDING FUNDS.  S&W 351C J frame 7 shot with Fobus ankle holster.  New, with box and paperwork. $525 shipped to your FFL

Buy them all and I'll make you a bundle price.  Trade offers considered.  First I'll take "#X" posted here get's it.  Thanks.

More pics available.

PMR30 004.JPG

NAA MINI REV 001.JPG

NAA MINI REV 002.JPG

351C 006.JPG

Since Flattop didn’t make his request known. Is the NAA still available

I'll take #2, the North American Arms derringer. I'll send a PM to get specifics.

Barry Sloe

That’s what I’m after. Waiting for a reply. I’ll take it if flattop doesn’t want it. I sent you a pm

NAA sold pending funds to Barry, he was the first "I'll take it" posted here, as was my request in the original post.  Sorry guys.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Capt Stephen D Hill, SASS #56151 said:

can you take credit cards??  asking for a none sass friend

Unfortunately Captain, I have no way to do that.  I'm not aware of any gun friendly ways to pay a private individual with a CC.  Your friend may be able to get a cash advance using his CC or some will let you write checks?

Is number 1 still for sale?

wicked wayne 105514

Archived