SASS Wire Forum

Sad State of Affairs, but But Not Really New

My guess is this will get pulled as political, but I want to get it out there anyway if for a few minutes so at least a few will see.

Two ex-servicemen, certifiable war heroes, one old, one new, who subsequently cashed in on their service and dishonored their oath(s) to our country. No doubt there are more like them, but these two come to mind.

Vietnam ace CDR Randy "Duke" Cunnningham, USN

And currrent (for now) Missouri governor Eric Greitens, USN and Navy Seal. 

:(

IMHO this is information we need to pay attention to. Not a political post  

I'm not going to worry about these two until charges are brought against you know who and her husband and they are tried, convicted, and imprisoned for their crimes.

Now is this political?:wacko:

Duke is from my neck of the woods. I really had a lot of respect for him but then the news started coming down about the corruption that he was involved in made me sick. Through it all he acted like he was above the law and entitled because of his military record. He has no honor.

Dirtbags are dirtbags, regardless of standing, service or affiliation.

It used to be that the term "Veteran" behind a candidate's name, regardless of party, meant something.

People like these two dirtbags make us all (veterans) look bad.

There’s rotten people in all walks of life. Although I would like to believe there are fewer from the services

At least they didn't lie about their military service like Senators Richard Blumenthal and Tom Harkin.

Or throw it away like john kerry. Oh wait, he threw away his Purple Hearts...

:blink:

Archived