SASS Wire Forum

Actual script of Trump meeting

Red Cent

Mr. Trump needs to schedule a crash tutorial session with Justices Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas to refresh his education on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and due process. Soon.

9 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Mr. Trump needs to schedule a crash tutorial session with Justices Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas to refresh his education on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and due process. Soon.

I like Trump but you're right, he needs a crash course on the laws of this country! As always he engages his mouth before his brain then he backs off on what he said!

No modern administration and Executive branch were ever as ill prepared to take over as the Trump camp. Plain and very, very simple.

7 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

No modern administration and Executive branch were ever as ill prepared to take over as the Trump camp. Plain and very, very simple.

And yet he's done more good in his first year than the last 2 presidents combined! Go figure!

11 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

And yet he's done more good in his first year than the last 2 presidents combined! Go figure!

Well, he's got at least 39% of the population believing the same, at this point. That's my figure.

Yesterday at the anti-civil rights planning session .. um ...  Congressman Mike Thompson's Townhall Meeting To Prevent Gun Violence it was interesting to hear him and most of the audience making fun of President Trump's comment when for a decade they have been pushing for denial of due process themselves.  I tried to remind some of them that St. Teddy of Chappaquiddick (although I did manage to call him Sen. Ted Kennedy) was on that same no fly list that they thought should be used to keep people from buying guns.  

20 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yesterday at the anti-civil rights planning session .. um ...  Congressman Mike Thompson's Townhall Meeting To Prevent Gun Violence it was interesting to hear him and most of the audience making fun of President Trump's comment when for a decade they have been pushing for denial of due process themselves.  I tried to remind some of them that St. Teddy of Chappaquiddick (although I did manage to call him Sen. Ted Kennedy) was on that same no fly list that they thought should be used to keep people from buying guns.  

In St. Teddy of Chappaquiddick case he should have been on no drive list. :D

On 3/3/2018 at 8:09 AM, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

Well, he's got at least 39% of the population believing the same, at this point. That's my figure.

No - the president actually has done more good in his first year than the last 2 presidents combined. But if you  believe polls - the same ones that had his opponent winning by a long shot - feel free LOL. 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court. Because that’s another system. A lot of times by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. 

Which is what California, and I suspect other states, can do.  Seek help for mental health issues, get put on a secret list, agent of the state show up and take your guns.  One of the most blatant examples:  http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article142449644.html 

A couple in Bakersfield had, I think, 80-something guns seized by the State because one of them went in to have some meds adjusted.

There have been several other cases.

Archived