SASS Wire Forum

It just seems to me ...

Big Rock, SASS #44055

To me, all of these high profile shooting stink of external prompting.  What I mean is, with all of the "known" crazy people who seem to have slipped though the cracks "somehow" and then end up shooting a lot of people just seem too convenient for me.  They are already known to be nuts, so maybe just a little nudge by someone to push them over the edge wouldn't be too hard.

Sirhan Sirhan claims he still remembers nothing about shooting Robert Kennedy.  He still claims he was under mind control.  There are witnesses that say he looked like he was in a trance and only days later did he start to answer questions.

I have first hand knowledge of covert operations which our gub'net took place in.  And I wouldn't put it past some "deep state" person or group to maybe prod someone who is already teetering on doing something.

And is seems awful convenient that immediately after the shooting in Florida the "students" just happen to be articulating the Democratic Party's line on Gun Control. 

I'm just pondering some thoughts ....

2 minutes ago, Big Rock, SASS #44055 said:

To me, all of these high profile shooting stink of external prompting.  What I mean is, with all of the "known" crazy people who seem to have slipped though the cracks "somehow" and then end up shooting a lot of people just seem too convenient for me.  They are already known to be nuts, so maybe just a little nudge by someone to push them over the edge wouldn't be too hard.

Sirhan Sirhan claims he still remembers nothing about shooting Robert Kennedy.  He still claims he was under mind control.  There are witnesses that say he looked like he was in a trance and only days later did he start to answer questions.

I have first hand knowledge of covert operations which our gub'net took place in.  And I wouldn't put it past some "deep state" person or group to maybe prod someone who is already teetering on doing something.

And is seems awful convenient that immediately after the shooting in Florida the "students" just happen to be articulating the Democratic Party's line on Gun Control. 

I'm just pondering some thoughts ....

+1  - very unusual indeed.

2 hours ago, St. Louis Suomi SASS #31905 said:

+1  - very unusual indeed.

+1 more - Everybody look at my left hand so you don't see what my right hand is doing...

Seems like a really far fetched conspiracy theory.........on the other hand, well who knows?

Although I’ve never voiced it to anybody, let alone here.  I’ve always wondered about that very same scenario. I certainly would not dismiss the idea. After all, if you consider the agenda of the far left, then none of those thoughts would be out of line. Using children has been a factor of many regimes  throughout history. To this day it is still going on in other parts of the world, why would it be so different here. Our school systems have been altered by the left for several decades. History is being erased and ideaology seems to be replacing it. I constantly hear from friends who are having trouble with their children at a very young age, because the Teachers are pushing ideology in the classroom. Not their job! 

There is is no thought worth dismissing. 

2 hours ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

+1 more - Everybody look at my left hand so you don't see what my right hand is doing...

Sort of like the Mueller investigation - yes?

STL Suomi

Something else to ponder. Haven't verified all their claims but the premis may be sound as to why he never had a record of a run in with the police

School Shooting Was Outcome of Broward County School Board Policy – Now Local and National Politicians Weaponize Kids for Ideological Intents…

Archived