SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators shoot Saturday 26th

Sixgun Seamus

Howdy Pards,

Brown Township Regulators will saddle up for our match Saturday the 26th. Sign in from 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM. Safety meeting at 10:00AM with shooting commencing directly after. Kitchen opens for breakfast at 8 am and remains open through the end of the match. We will be shooting six stages. Weather is looking to be low to mid 70's, sunny and only 10% chance of wet stuff. Come on out and join us. See ya Saturday!!

More info at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

I have to go to OVV and meet Thunder Creek for a gun trade otherwise I'd be there. Looks like you're gonna have beautiful weather!!;)

Sorry Seamus, this is my normal month off from Brown. My wife has 4H setup on Saturday, So I need to watch Beau. However, I might bring Beau over for breakfast in the morning. He can show you his "Gunfighter Shadow shooting motions".

I don't think my Dad will make it either, I believe he is helping my brother move.

Sorry, somehow you guys will get by!

Seamus it looks like you got us a fine pile of stages.
I sure hope my train wrecks are minimal.  :wacko:

9 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I have to go to OVV and meet Thunder Creek for a gun trade otherwise I'd be there. Looks like you're gonna have beautiful weather!!;)

Tell the old fart to meet you at Brown. He keeps telling me he wants to shoot there. Yes, Thunder, we have sausage gravy.

11 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Tell the old fart to meet you at Brown. He keeps telling me he wants to shoot there. Yes, Thunder, we have sausage gravy.

His wife is driving him there because he can hardly walk. I guess OVV is closer for him too.

18 hours ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

But they don't shoot black there do they?

Those that do, do, and those that don't, don't.

19 hours ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

But they don't shoot black there do they?

Get that foot healed and come to our day-night shoot in September......... you'll see plenty of smoke and fire.

2 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Get that foot healed and come to our day-night shoot in September......... you'll see plenty of smoke and fire.

Ooo..yeah TCK you need to get to the Day/Night shoot!!!

Howdy!  Sixgun Seamus!

Well!  That was another fine match you got us into! 

Thanks for inviting us!  We had a real good time!  The weather was beautiful!  The stages were fast, fun, and furious!

I had a good time and it was great to visit with you folks!  I even learned a few new things! 

A big thanks to the Brown Township Regulators and crew!  You folks always put on a first class match!

Hope to see you next time for the Night Match! 

Mo

Thanks for the kind words. Got some real dedicated folk here at Brown. Always good to see you Mo and glad you could come. Congrats to Dirty Dale and Gemstone Janet, our top male and female shooters. I butchered another match trying to shoot Classic Cowboy. I earned my second "P" in as many weeks pulling out the pistol and shootin' with two hands. Old ways are hard to break. Oh well. On to next week and try again. Mebbe some day I can be one of them pistolero fellas.

Scores are up at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

Don't feel bad Seamus, now ya know why my preferred category when I'm not shooting GF is BW....that way ifn' I screw up and pull both pistols I'm still good......;)

Hey Seamus!

Don't waste time with "pistolero"!  Go right to Outlaw style!   :D

Archived