Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

And so it is that magical season again!


Recommended Posts


I just got the bestest Christmas present ever.


Mr. Michael Pinathai, of Kasikorn Bank Thailand,


has $25,500,000.00 that belonged to a dead American


who died in a plane crash in 2003. He, being an honest


man, wants to pirate this sum out of the country and into


the USA. For the privilege of using my bank account, he


is going to share 40% with me and the other 60% will be


shared with two other partners of his. By my reckoning that


40% comes out to be about $10,200,000.00. Of course if


I were as "honest" as Mr. Pinathai, I could keep it all.



Anyway, all I had to do was send him some personal information


and he is going to send me all that money. :D


Link to comment
Share on other sites

BMC, my cut is 30%. How did you get 40%? As a partner I hope you are aware that this should be kept secret. I am afraid our enterprise is now in jeopardy...I was really looking forward to that shop and 12 car garage too...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope you are at least buying us all a round here in the saloon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badger,

When ya get that money, I will be happy to sell you my 1/2 interest in the Bonneville Dam down here on the Columbia (which allows you to dip Salmon from the fish ladder as a side benefit). Your cost will only be around Five Million. Are ya in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.