SASS Wire Forum

Who's Coming To The Tennessee State Championship?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Papa Dave got Kid Nama and we scanned our applications and sent them over to him. Looks like we will be heading out to TN tomorrow morning. After the TN/GA game I am dreading what them TN boys are going to say about our JV team this year. How in the world do you justify firing a winning coach????????

We ALL have to take the lumps every year and more often, every week.

I'm a VOL fan but I admit GA played a great game and should whoop up on some serious competitors this year.

The next couple weeks will tell more about the VOLS because TX A&M and BAMA lurk in the shadows..... :ph34r:

But this weekend, its all COWBOY!

..........Widder

I think Kid Nama and I have a problem. We sent in our app July 22 but our name is not on any of the lists. When our check did not clear it should have been an indication that something was amiss. However, at some matches checks do not get deposited until the last minute so we were not too concerned. Now we are concerned. I emailed Whiskey so I am in hopes we will be seeing you folks this weekend. If not, have a great match and enjoy what looks to be a good weekend weather wise.

Tell Nama that there will be raccoons running rampant at the TN range 😀

Kajun

I think Kid Nama and I have a problem. We sent in our app July 22 but our name is not on any of the lists. When our check did not clear it should have been an indication that something was amiss. However, at some matches checks do not get deposited until the last minute so we were not too concerned. Now we are concerned. I emailed Whiskey so I am in hopes we will be seeing you folks this weekend. If not, have a great match and enjoy what looks to be a good weekend weather wise.

Stoney I think Whiskey or Papa Dave have already contacted you but we'll always make it right if there is a problem. We'll see y'all tomorrow. I have been at the range all day painting targets or I would have seen this and replied sooner.

Randy

Mrs. Pleasant here!

I would like to issue a challenge to each posse at the Tennessee state shoot to raise and donate $100.00 dollars to cancer research. Randy Saint Eagle has done a great job in collecting donations in the past. Lets make this the greatest year to date. I would like to thank everyone in advance for your donations and especially Randy for his efforts in helping raise money to fight cancer. Remember to wear PINK on side match day.

Thank You!

Mrs. Pleasant (Breast Cancer Survivor)

Mrs. Pleasant thanks for all your help, I hope you'll take the jar around this year as well. As always I'll start this with a $100 bill taped inside the jug and would like to challenge everyone whose life has been changed by cancer or if someone you love has had their life changed by cancer to please donate what you can.

Thanks again

Randy

Yes Ma'am. I'm sure our Posse 1 will accept the challenge.

A great cause.

Harley.

Wearing John Wayne red, (as close as I've got.)

And thanks, Randy.

Harley, see me in the morning and I'll loan you a pink arm garter and give you some pink shotshells.

Randy

Posse 8 will call that obvious bluff Harley. We are in and wearing pink.

Good luck and good weather to all of you!! Got the gig so I'll just say, "See ya's down the trail!!"

Thanks, Randy!! If it was just me, I'd duck the gig and come and shoot. I stayed up last night and loaded Black Powder .45s 'til nearly midnight, but there's four other guys who depend on me and I won't let 'em down.

Thanks to Papa Dave for making room for me! I'll make it up to ya's somehow!!

Archived