SASS Wire Forum

Who's Coming To The Tennessee State Championship?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Friday and Saturday night, are Adult Beverages allowed on the range after the guns are put up?

I will feel the need for a "salad"

o.jpg

Branchwater should have shooter books on web site today. Wild Bunch shooters can get the round count from the Wild Bunch book. Apps keep coming in making Papa Dave hustle but it's good for him. We're going to give away door prizes Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We've added Thursday because we have a lot of door prizes and don't want Friday night to run as late.

Whiskey Hayes

Sgt. Eli, I sure hope they can work you all in, its been quite a while since we have crossed trails. I sure do miss that World Shooting Complex.

ME!

..........Widder

Hey Widder and Randy, Wish I could be there. I'll be North of ya about a hundred miles or so in Cave City KY that weekend at a family reunion. Now that the remodel is coming to a close I figure I can start practicing again. See you at Wartrace next year.

Howdy KEY.

excuses, excuses..... :D

Wartrace is a classic place to shoot Cowboy. Great club (Wartrace Regulators) that work mighty hard to have a 1st rate facility, scenarios and quality state match.

And just look WHO is coming to shoot......some of the best in the world.

But I noticed a couple names missing from the shooters list and one of them was ........... KEY HAY.

Hopefully, I'll see you at the NC State next year.

..........Widder

I just got off the phone with Papa Dave. I reckon I'll be joinin' ya's Friday Mornin'!!

Sgt Eli you know we'll always try to make room for you.

Key Hay there will be enough folks at that reunion they won't miss you for a few hours a day just sneak off and come shoot with us.

Blackwater hope you and Purly can get out of Texas without getting caught.

See all y'all Thursday

Randy

Again this year Thursday, Side Match Day, will be Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink day at the Tennessee State Championship. Thanks to Mrs. Pleasant going around with the collection jug we were able to collect and send $388 to the American Cancer Society last year. I want everyone to know that this is not just for Breast Cancer, we just send the money in to help with Cancer research. It just doesn't have the same ring to say Are You Tough Enough To Wear Teal, or any of the other colors that represent other types of cancer. Hopefully on Thursday everyone will be wearing pink.

Thank You to all who have donated in the past and if you'd like to donate by check please make it to the American Cancer Society. See Y'all on Thursday.

Randy

Lady T and I will be leaving tomorrow in time to get to the range and get her set up to vend.

Yes I will wear pink, I look good in pink, it brings out the red in my eyes

I just got off the phone with Papa Dave. I reckon I'll be joinin' ya's Friday Mornin'!!

Blackwater,

Looks like we are on the same posse. I'm looking forward to shooting with you.

Mrs. Pleasant here!

I would like to issue a challenge to each posse at the Tennessee state shoot to raise and donate $100.00 dollars to cancer research. Randy Saint Eagle has done a great job in collecting donations in the past. Lets make this the greatest year to date. I would like to thank everyone in advance for your donations and especially Randy for his efforts in helping raise money to fight cancer. Remember to wear PINK on side match day.

Thank You!

Mrs. Pleasant (Breast Cancer Survivor)

Blackwater,

Looks like we are on the same posse. I'm looking forward to shooting with you.

Well......... After all of the gyrations I went through to make this happen, the agent for my band called yesterday and told me we might be playing this weekend. The pay is more than I can turn down if it happens, so at the moment it's a "gametime decision," and I'm waiting on a call from the agency.

I think Kid Nama and I have a problem. We sent in our app July 22 but our name is not on any of the lists. When our check did not clear it should have been an indication that something was amiss. However, at some matches checks do not get deposited until the last minute so we were not too concerned. Now we are concerned. I emailed Whiskey so I am in hopes we will be seeing you folks this weekend. If not, have a great match and enjoy what looks to be a good weekend weather wise.

I think Kid Nama and I have a problem. We sent in our app July 22 but our name is not on any of the lists. When our check did not clear it should have been an indication that something was amiss. However, at some matches checks do not get deposited until the last minute so we were not too concerned. Now we are concerned. I emailed Whiskey so I am in hopes we will be seeing you folks this weekend. If not, have a great match and enjoy what looks to be a good weekend weather wise.

OH NO! Hope you can make it. Since it looks like Blackwater is bailing on us, we could make room for you on our posse. It would be like Ambush II!

Archived