SASS Wire Forum

Creek County Kid

Flat Top Okie

While looking at the scores from the Texas State Championship, which I am sorry to say that Missouri Mae and I were not able to attend, I noticed that several Oklahomans were able to attend the match and that the Creek County Kid was the OVERALL WINNER. Congrats to the Kid and all the rest of you Okies who traveled South of the border and represented our state so well.

Flat Top Okie

You bet. Noticed that myself. Congratulations Kid.

Spent some time in the food tent talking with him - very nice young fella .........

Congratulations CCK from south Florida. Looking forward to seeing you at the Southwestern Regional in October. Ace

See you and SO at EOT. Unless you be shooting Red River Cowpokes June 11th (Albany, OK). If you know anyone interested, I'm giving RO-I there following the lunch/match..

Thanks everyone for the very kind words !! Me and Snake Oil George had a great time at the texas state championship !! I look forward to seeing all of you down the road at all the upcoming shoots !!

Well done CCK, now you better get that Snake Oil Guys ass down to Arcadia OKC soon, so I can give it a whooping at the next club match ye hear!!

I believe the old man from down under has thrown down the gauntlet. I don't know if those Yankees from Sapulpa will respond or not. The silence is deafening and the drama overwhelming.

Flat Top

Thanks Jackaroo !! and Snake Oil George said that you must be smoking something thinking your going to whoop him but he also said that he is looking forward to shooting with you again its been way to long !!

Archived