SASS Wire Forum

Jabez..Yep we got a hankerin to mosey our way up to Canada but then we got a lota places  in mind..people say Aussies & Canadians are very much the same..that must mean we are both crazy !! I've shot a coupla' times with  Canadian Two Feathers over the years.

I'II  try an ' keep off da' lawn.

Imis..Thanks for the invite...and  TN is definitely on the agenda , hopefully 2020 !!!

20 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

PM great now the rest of you misfits, miscreants and ner do wells get on the band wagon and off the lawn

Imis

Thanks for makin' me feel warm & cuddly   into this little group IMIS...

Mohawk ,,, 2019 is the year to come here ta shoot .....The Stars are all to come into line , The Malihat Shoot , Followed by the Canadian SASS Nationals...  Both on Vancouver Island ....

And I think Prior to that Our Fall Shoot 7 miles west of me ....

Boom Town is the Location of the 2019 Sass event on the Shore of Comox Lake, and you really need to see their "Town" that they/We shoot at ...

I just got back from the Mission Shoot ( B.C. ) where I caused the air to fill with Smoke ...

Back from page 3 ,,,,,

Now Get Offten Da Lawn !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Done Cut My Grass,,,, Lawn .... Not the other kind ....

I got the Weeds sprayed ,,, Not da Weed ...

Need to deprime a bunch of Brass ....  And polish/ clean them...

Jabez Cowboy

Shot some of them clay target thingee's yes'ta day, don't help much when ya' use one of dem light cowboy loads  where the wad stops at the traphouse !!..oh well gunna mow 'da lawn  an while sittin on  ma' Toro have a good chuckle to myself ........

My pa asked me if there was great wit on here today. I told him it was pretty witiful.

I mowed yesterday so get off the lawn and dont track in grass clippings. 

Imis

I guess I picked a good one, all those years ago.

On Friday the 25th, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary with a get-together at a local restaurant that included friends and relations that were at our wedding 50 years ago, plus God-kids, nephews and nieces from Quebec.

After allowing a day of recovery on Saturday, SWMBO sent me off to shoot on Sunday.

Pards had pity on me and tried to keep me off my arthritic knees, but boy Howdy they were sore when I got home.

Good to have good family and friends.

Thank you Lord for those gifts.

As for the rest of you lot:
GET OFF MY LAWN!

NO WARNING SHOTS WILL BE FIRED ! Due to the increased cost of ammo ...  And No misses are allowed either ....

No rounds will be expended to finish off the wounded ,,,,,,, You will be expected to finish yerself off ...

Coffee fer da Grumps....

Jabez Cowboy

And no loanin ' ammo either, git ya own.

Had a look at the lawn, it can wait..winter time down - under ya' know.

Instead this w-end gunna go shoot some real BP......................

I'm NOT getting OLD ,,,,, I'm getting BETTER ...

Coffee fer da Grumps ..

My Sister had her Cancer surgery and it appears to have gone well....

Jabez Cowboy

Good to hear Jabez.

We'll keep her in our prayers.

Blessings+

Grump alert...Started to load the cart Sat morning for a match and a cart tire had blown out, 2 inch rip, no spare. we went anyway helped one possee and had fun. i mowed yesterday afternoon so yall can stay off the lawn. 

Jabez, hows your sis doing? hope shes better

Imis

The Cutting is Done, she's home and hubby Bob is looking after her...

Doing a great job by all accounts ... Now comes the Wait for Biopsy results...

My youngest son is tying the Knot in 12 days .... She is a welcome addition to the Family ...

Taking the Motor Coach in for making a bunch of things right... I wish they build them better to start... Where is the Pride in doing your job right gone ....

Coffee and Bear sign fer da Grumps ...

Jabez Cowboy

Busy times in the Jabez ranch.

Prayers still being made for your sister.

As for your motor home, I hear ya pard.

I've been watching things on the Forest River site and learning of a lot of things that have me shaking my head.

I've been lucky so far with mine: No real problems other than the ones I did my own-self.

Now GET OFF THE GRASS (Which now has a special meaning here in Canada!)

Well we wrote up 23 issues that need a fixing,,, on the way to the dealer a mud flap came of on the highway in a construction Zone where I couldn't stop ....  Managed to save the bracket...

In the middle of Wedding plans ,,, 10 days till the first ....

I just want to go shoot this week-end ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But then I might be Shot....

Kinda makes me Grumpy ...

Coffee fer da Grumps ...

Jabez Cowboy

Edited by Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129

A bit of rain ..dang may have to mow 'da lawn.

No coffee here ona count of that caffiene stuff..herbal tea for me , take'ya pick peppermint or lemon.

Bought an air rifle 'cos those little black & white  birds [ pee wee's we call em' ] keep crapping all over the cars..may have to go dig a small hole but that's only iffin' I shoot true .....

Calico Mary:

Pull up a stump grab a cup of Coffee and Tell us your Woes....

Mowing da lawn ,,,, is ta keep it short so as to easily see them Youngsters and crease their back-sides ... We purely can't stand smiley young faces grinning like Dolts...

So now Ya know we don't need Smiles nor Younsters and their new ideas....

So iffen Ya is experienced ( older ) and can be Grumpy, Ya just might fit In with this Bunch....

But thanks for da visit ,,,,,, Come an Share any time ....

Jabez Cowboy

Yeah Calico Mary take up Jabez's invite 'an come on in, has yerself a coffee, mingle with the grumps  & iffin' you want let the others 'get off the lawn.

Even Injuns have mowers !!

No cowboy today = GRUMPY

get off the lawn, out of the neighborhood and out of town (no need to overreact)

Imis glad to see Mary here, anybody remember that Schofield gal?

Yep !  It seems that we lost a bunch of fine Lady Grumps over da years ....

Sure does miss them ,,,, They added some extra class to our Grump Group...

Coffee fer da Grumps

Now Git Offten Da Lawn !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Mongo say "Top good" not sure why.

GET OFF THE LAWN and stay off  (unless youse pushing the mower)

Imis     hot and humid in TN today

I need to load more .40-65 rounds ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but Wedding Planning is getting in the way....

Grump On ....

And Hold Down da Fort ....

Jabez Cowboy

Did someone say "coffee"??  kin ya put it in a travel mug....gotta go to West Virginny after work today....go ahead and laff, gonna be seeing the Trans-Allgheny Lunatic asylum.....

Sure Mary ,,, and I filled a Thermos fer you as well .... Good Ugandan Coffee ( Nile ) brand ....

Done got our Youngest Son properly Hitched .... Great Wedding ..,Got me a NEW daughter a day early for Fathers Day ...

Jabez Cowboy

Yep was a grump  the w'end just gone, had to catch me those big birdy things that go in the sky..traffic jams, just makin' the airport, then cancelled flights comin' back.. & finally  tailgated by a real grump who  hadn't had his cuppa coffee !!..ah' good to finally git' home.

The trip was for my best mate who had  passed away..I'm thinkin' he said ..gunna give ya' a trip to remember & fer sure I will !!

Stuff the lawn it kin wait !

PM ,sorry about your pard. Make him proud, be a REAL GRUMP today.

Too hot for yard work but not for encouraging you ner do wells to keep off the lawn,  so i guess I will stay in and nap.

Imis

Lost my keys on the weekend.

Lookin' all over for them.

Hate to think I'll have to replace them all, using the back-ups I have on the pegboard.

So, I'm GRUMPY!

Now GET OFF THE LAWN!