SASS Wire Forum

I'm Back

Texas Lizard

Confuser went south yesterday...Video card went bad...Replace whole logic board...At 400 dollars...Not worth the time to do...Over three years old, time to just replace...So I now have a new IMAC....Bigger screen and faster...Got all my stuff move over also...Accept for new screen to look at, all is the same...Just like it never left home...

Texas Lizard

Now to thin the herd to pay for it...

I'm struggling with a new Ipad air and Safari. Oy!

Bob,

Don't try to think like "windows." Think like you'd like it to work. It's really simple. Even for a 5th Grader

It is but not on an ipad...Was using my wife ipad for the 24 hours...Too small and too slow and too hard to work wit...How them kids can use an iphone for anything is beyond me...

TL

Well...they have texting, FWIW.

And no communication skills...I wonder if the one on the bottom is texting while lying there?? Rider a little higher, better now faster, I'm almost there...Hold up I have an incoming...

TL

Bob,

Don't try to think like "windows." Think like you'd like it to work. It's really simple. Even for a 5th Grader

I must be at 4th grade level then. :rolleyes:

I must be at 4th grade level then. :rolleyes:

Don't let it bother you - there is a significant reason that Apple runs Microsoft OS and software now.

As cute and charming (in a Betamax sort of way) the Apple is, the real world still uses Microsoft.

(cue the Apple fan boys now . . . in 3, 2, 1...)

SC

Archived