SASS Wire Forum

Lickskillet Charlie has done gone and done it!

I believe that one of our officers has been up to no good. Lickskillet Charlie...

Lickskillet Charlie has fallen in with the nefarious Ocoee Red. He has been charged and found guilty of illicit actions against Barkeep Casey. He stole Barkeeps keys and committed some other shenanigans. Whether they true or not Lickskillet must be held accountable. Cullen can plead ignorance since he is young.

The verdict was brought against Lickskillet by the esteemed Judge'em All Duncan. Judge'em all thought tar and feathering plus pistol whipping was in order. I told the Judge it would a shame to wreck a revolver on Lickskillets head.

So...I though Lickskillet ought to making them Sandwhichs for everybody at our Two Day Shoot in may as part of his part of his penance for falling in with the nefarious Ocoee Red.

Also thinking he should be Barkeep's gun boy for the weekend.

Gun Boy Skillet kinda has a ring to it.

I see things haven't changed since y'all ran me out of the state. Pistol whipping is too good for the whole bunch...including those rascals Barkeep Casey, Sawyer, and Marshal TKD. Oh, and stop shooting at Ned. He ain't never done nobody no harm.

The evidence points to Ocoee Red as the chief rascal in this event, however LickSkillet must have been the master mind.

At our members appreciation shoot next month two days of shooting for the price of one, two days of sand which making for LickSkillet. Unless he has a reason for his dispecable actions.

Can a illicit action against Barkeep Casey REALLY be considered a chargeable offence? After all, it is Barkeep Casey. When the facts are heard by a fair and impartial jury, I'm sure it was merely in retaliation for some transgression. I suggest, "He had it coming", is a valid defence.

I say Lickskillet Casey....er uh Charlie is innocent as a newborn lamb. There is not a doubt in my mind that the ring leader is Ocoee Red. However, let's not count out Barkeep Casey...he seems to always have a paddle handy, usually for stirring up trouble! ;):D:lol:

Kajun

I'm innersent i tell ya,i was framed by Ol Red and was throwed under the short bus,got the tire tracks to prove it.Now i have

decided to hire the best Outlaw Lawyer i could bribe, Tom B. Stone out of Tena$$see, was highly recomended to me.Guess i'll learn not to poke

the Big Bear (Judge em all Duncan) He's severe when he hands down his sentences. Guess i just turned into head cook &

bottle washer too. :angry::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Birdgun (tweety bird) this bunch ain't changed a bit.... :P

Archived