SASS Wire Forum

Clint Walker - any news about him lately?

Trailrider #896

I love his voice. Deep, smooth, well paced delivery of his lines. Not always given credit for his acting ability. One of my all time heroes.

He has been know to appear at the Lone Pine Film Festival in Lone Pine CA. If any of you are ever in the vicinity I highly recommend the film museum and after that a detour through the Alabama Hills.

In addition to a bunch of B-Westerns a whole host of TV shows and feature length films were shot there.

Met him in 1999. The narrow hips were a little wider, but he still had the incredible voice. I was able to chat with him for about 15 minutes, and to everyone he was gracious, charming and willing to answer questions about his career. I hope he is well.

Clint and Susan still have their website and fans can get autographed items, many pics are one of a kind. He still does 1 or 2 shows a year. Still surprised by all the people/fans that remember his show, and many younger ones that see it for the first time on the western channel. Great actor and friend. MT

Archived