SASS Wire Forum

sass gun herd cut bp guns added 10/5

evil dogooder

Well Christmas is coming and i want to get my wife's guns slicked up for her. I need to raise the funds in a way she doesn't know about. So since she never goes in the safe it's time to cull the guns never shot.

1897 shotguns.

20" e model made in 1927 reblue. Had a local 97 Smith go through it plus lengthen the forcing cone. Has sling studs scratches above front sling a few nicks in the wood. Used in a few matches. $375 shipped

Revolvers

1. Uberti hombre 357. I bought for my dad to start shooting but he prefers bisley rugers in .45 he shot less than 100 rounds through it. Sold

Pietta 1858 .44 an older gun with box. When i got it i was told it was never fired. I've never fired it. Steel frame. Opened box to take pics there is a faint turn line. flecks of surface rust on cylinder due to sitting in the basement for who knows how long price drop due too this sold

1860 .44 and shoulder stock not sure who made it. I knew it's from Italy but it doesn't say uberti or Pietta on it. Comes with a s brass/wood shoulder stock. It's been fired but not by me, but doesn't look like it's been fired much .steel frame $250 shipped. (at this time I'd like to sell as a pair if no interest in the pistol i may separate)

Brass frame 1851 shooter .36 cal. Previous owner decided to make this a 5 1/2" and did a rough job at it. Still it shoots nice and functions well. Just not that pretty. $125 shipped

Pics upon request just specify what you would like to see. Don't have access to a computer currently so they can be emailed or texted from My phone.

Bp guns will ship to your door where legal. Make sure It's legal in your area.

It's harvest season so when I'm not at my day job or part time job I'm probably in the field. So it May take a bit to get back to you.

Evil Dogooder

Interested in 2 remaining Win97 shotguns.....please send photos. Sending you a PM now with my email address.

-Cat Brules-

Well buzzard you have to tell me what your looking for before i can find what you want

Pistol has to be Sent by ffl. Coming from little crow shooting sports

Littlecrowshootingsports@hotmail.com

Archived