SASS Wire Forum

Underground City in the U.S.

Rancocas

More than 1,000 people spend their workdays in an industrial park housed
underground
in an excavated mine the size of 140 football fields.

I have a woman who comes into my station (PD) from time to time to make "reports." Once she told me that the Chinese have built a lot of secret underground cities underneath existing US cities. She said the largest of the "cities" built by the Chinese is under Boise, and has more than 3 billion people living in it. She also mentioned that that is the reason that Boise has the BEST Chinese food in America!

I hope some pard from Boise looks into this and lets us know where one can get good dim sum up in those parts!

EC

Even Sprigfield Missouri has their own "underground".

There actually is an underground city. IIRC correctly and partially, it is below a hotel outside of Washington, D.C., and is intended as a retreat/shelter for government personnel in the event of a national (nuclear) disaster. It used to be stocked with food, air and water, etc., and was shown on T.V. some years ago. Don't know if it is being maintained or not.

The Greenbrier Hotel was outed as a command bunker for Congress. As a result of them losing their anonymity, it was retired as an active shelter. Today, one can take a guided tour of the bunker.

Seattle has an extensive underground city. It was created by the town building a retaining wall to prevent flooding, and then filling in the space between the wall and adjoining buildings. Later, they bridged the buildings to raise the road up to the new "ground level". As a result, many first floor street levels became basements. Some areas are 3 stories deep. There are underground tours of the Pioneer Square area so you can see it all from underneath. It's very interesting.

I have a woman who comes into my station (PD) from time to time to make "reports." Once she told me that the Chinese have built a lot of secret underground cities underneath existing US cities. She said the largest of the "cities" built by the Chinese is under Boise, and has more than 3 billion people living in it. She also mentioned that that is the reason that Boise has the BEST Chinese food in America!

I hope some pard from Boise looks into this and lets us know where one can get good dim sum up in those parts!

EC

I would listen to her carefully. Note that the article about the underground comes from Bloomberg News, owned, of course, by the notorious anti-gun Michael Bloomberg. It is in his interest to conceal the presence of the secret Chinese underground cities in the US by just such diversionary articles as this. It is my understanding from sources I cannot reveal that at his signal, Chinese agents will emerge from these vast underground complexes to confiscate our guns. Be ever alert, Pards!

Archived