SASS Wire Forum

Can't live on 6.9 million a year

Shawnee McGrutt

Think it is Josh Smith who will be playing for LA Clippers this season. Says making 6.9 million a year will be hard on his family. I could support many families (maybe a small country) quite nicely on that type of money. Maybe he should try the real world. He has made over 100 million in his career. I will give it a try, and retire after a year.

Says a lot about professional sports in this country NBA ,NFL, MLB.

Its all about the money.

They hold the host cities hostage to boot with threats to move if they don't meet their demands..

Says a lot about professional sports in this country NBA ,NFL, MLB.

Its all about the money.

They hold the host cities hostage to boot with threats to move if they don't meet their demands..

Yep, The Chargers are doing that and I'm content to let them go to Carson and build a stadium on a landfill.

I feel so sorry for him. He's going to be in real trouble if he loses his money like too many athletes do.

Some gun manufactures might have to open up a third shift if I made 6.9 million a year.

bobbyb

Pretty sure if I just had 6.9 Million invested, I could live just fine and still have to build a dedicated gun vault.

Pretty sure if I just had 6.9 Million invested, I could live just fine and still have to build a dedicated gun vault.

Heck, if you could get 5% on that, you would see almost $350,000 per annum.

Archived