SASS Wire Forum

news from Hell On Wheels - Wyoming State Match ?

Yusta B.

Hey Yusta B. How are you doing?

Talked to Assassin earlier this evening and he told me I did not win. He and Belle were Wyo champs. That is about all I know. I am guessing Cobra Cat probably took overall.

Score will probably be up soon.

Hamley

Hey Yusta B. How are you doing?

Talked to Assassin earlier this evening and he told me I did not win. He and Belle were Wyo champs. That is about all I know. I am guessing Cobra Cat probably took overall.

Score will probably be up soon.

Hamley

That is a pretty safe bet :D

A great match as would be expected from the border vigilantes. Thanx to all that helped put it on, you are a great hard working group of folks.

I had to go to work to rest up. It was a little warm on Friday, got up to 90, Sat. about 80, Sun. was 85. Had some really good shooters.

Belle Drewry made another batch of fantastic plaques. Shot with Cobra Cat, never saw him shoot smoother and I've been shooting with him for many years. Those guys from Czechoslovakia (had to look that up) were some good shooters. Thanks to all that attended and helped out with HOW 2015. Looking forward to next year. :)

Assassin

33mtg

Great shoot! Lots of fun! I am proud to say I was with Posse 6 and we won lots of those beautiful awards that Belle Drewry made. The Colorado shooters did well! And we made new friends from AZ, ID, TX, WY, and other parts of the world that I cant spell. Congrats to Lefty Jo, Cobra Cat, Belle Drewry and Assassin -- and especially to those who achieved new levels of a personal best in SASS...we shared a great weekend outdoors in wonderful Wyoming. THANKS MUCH to the HOW 2015 folks and safe travels to all going to EOT.

What a great and fantastic shoot at HOW 2015. We had a great time and Posse 6 rocked and received lots of wood in a variety

of category's.

Did also meet some new acquaints and thanks to all involved in putting on this match.

JRJ / SP

2015 Hell on Wheels was a great shoot and a good time! I had more fun on Posse 6 than any other I can recall in a long while and they sure racked up the awards and laughs. The HOW crew including Assassian, Slowpoke, Hamley, Belle, Dazee, Rose, Hawkeye and Amarillo did another fantastic job putting on this shoot! I am already looking forward to next year. It takes place right in the middle of an area rich in old west history. If you haven't attended a Hell on Wheels shoot, you need to put it on your bucket list.

Archived