SASS Wire Forum

SASS International BP Championship Man on Man added to schedule on Saturday. Bring more ammo!

Well as if this event could not get any better the boys at Paradise Pass have gone and built another stage specifically for shooting man on man events. That makes 14 stages at this awesome private cowboy oasis. All will be invited to the man on man event and it will follow the first day of main match on Saturday afternoon. If you have never participated in a man on man event here is your chance to experience one of the best adrenaline rushes in the game. The event will be fast and furious and will not be a track meet so please don't be afraid to give it a try. There will be a little twist in deciding who gets to shoot against who so I'm sure it will be entertaining. If you have not signed up for this event yet please consider it. Easily one of the most unique cowboy ranges in the country and the folks there make you feel right at home. For more into visit http://www.paradisepassregulators.com

The rain started pretty good after we built it so all the blood should be washed away by now.........

Hey, don't think that how you shoot during the regular match will translate over to the Man on Man. We did this at our club and in the regular match I came in 3rd overall but in the Man on Man I got beat (first round mind you) by the feller who came in dead last place in the overall.

Told my little girl last year at state to just shoot her game. Don't pay attention to the other guy. Then I went up against her, heard her rattle through her pistols, short stroked my Ruger. Then heard her empty her rifle and I said "Man, I got to GO!" and flipped a live round out of my rifle. Then she stood there waiting for me to finish.........

Told my little girl last year at state to just shoot her game. Don't pay attention to the other guy. Then I went up against her, heard her rattle through her pistols, short stroked my Ruger. Then heard her empty her rifle and I said "Man, I got to GO!" and flipped a live round out of my rifle. Then she stood there waiting for me to finish.........

I don't understand what yer sayin'.

That's how it is at every match. :lol::D

All the gravel work in front of that stage is done !

Thanks to Dusty Deputy and Chain of Lakes Excavating !!!

They worked on it most of Sunday !

Also new drive is started at the front, big time wider to swing campers in !!!!

Deuce, I wanna play that game! Mean Gun is loading the ammo, so it depends how much he loads!

Doc -

You will shoot this. I'll have plenty of guns and ammo in case you are short.

CR

A wider entryway, excellent, I'll be able to drift my Honda CRV all the way down your driveway!

No cake if ya do!!!!

Maybe someone will make a pie?

Spittoon, drifting a Honda down the driveway eliminates you from ALL desserts, including pie.

Unless you win the man on man competition. Then you might get an apple pie from McDonalds.

Archived