SASS Wire Forum

Great Day at Tusco, Thank you!

Buckaroo Bubba

Thank you to the 63 shooters who came out to shoot with us on a perfect day at Tusco. We had some brand new shooters join us as well, Welcome to Tusco.

Congrats again to Billy Badazz, our Top Overall Shooter!

Scores are posted on our website, check them out.

http://tuscolongriders.com/Match_scores.htm

See you in June,

Buckaroo Bubba

Absolutely Fantabulous Match Bubba. I am going to have some nasty things to say to PENNDOT though. It's a miserable run thru Pittsburgh to get to ya. And home. What a groan.

JUNE!! Yessssssss

Coffinmaker

Thanks Bubba, great time today!! Great weather too! B)

Great fun with great friends and it was good to see at least Red Morgan and Colorado Coffinmaker were properly attired for the occasion.

Prettiest men I've ever seen! :lol:

gentlemen_zpsgjbohdmd.jpg

That's called "Lookin good in the Neighborhood." Seamus ........ Outstanding Threads!!! I'm goin SHOPPIN!!

Coffinmaker

PS: For the record, I did have the Prettiest Guns <}:~)

Man compared to you guys I looked liked a drover that just got off the range! :)

That's what I was thinking Russ... they just set the BAR pretty high... June 6th... what else do you guys have?

It was a perfect day for a shoot. Can't wait for June. I'll have to step up my game a bit as I was way under dressed compared to all the gentlemen that surrounded me. Good thing I've already got the woman or I wouldn't have a chance next to these pretty fellas. :D

Yeah you and Billy need to step it up. Seamus, Coffinmaker , and Red Morgan put you guys to shame.

Archived