SASS Wire Forum

Justified or not Boyd has had it

I will be surprised if Boon and Raylan have a showdown...too cliche. I think Loretta is going to take care of Boon.

When Boon and Raylan finally have their showdown; bet Loretta swoops in and saves Raylan's bacon by getting the drop on Boon.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched it again, ran the previews for next week on slow...Constable Bob is in there with a gun in his hand.

"Those who underestimate Constable Bob do so at their peril," remember....

Oh I think they'll have a showdown, only it won't be the classic. Raylan will out smart Boon, not out draw him.

"You didn't give me any chance at all did you"

"You were to good to give a chance"

Sounds like the dialog from a John Wayne Movie!!!

Oh I think they'll have a showdown, only it won't be the classic. Raylan will out smart Boon, not out draw him.

"You didn't give me any chance at all did you"

"You were to good to give a chance"

Sounds like the dialog from a John Wayne Movie!!!

I just watched it again, ran the previews for next week on slow...Constable Bob is in there with a gun in his hand.

"Those who underestimate Constable Bob do so at their peril," remember....

Now that would be very cool. Constable Bob and Boon in a classic old west high noon showdown with Boon losing the draw. Bet the look on Boon's face would be priceless.

Raylan didn't look too scared when facing Boon. I think he could take him!

Now that would be very cool. Constable Bob and Boon in a classic old west high noon showdown with Boon losing the draw. Bet the look on Boon's face would be priceless.

Or a running fight with Boon missing and running dry as Bob puts a bunch of rounds in him while he tries to reload his wheelgun.

I'm now working on my April Madness bracket for the Final Shootout.

I'll be very disappointed if there isn't one.

I'm getting to the point where I hope someone punches that ADA in the face, maybe Rachel can do it...

And she sould say, "Pilgrim,you caused a lot of trouble and somebody oughta bust you right in the mouth. But I won't. I won't, The Hell I won't". :D

Only two episodes left! :(

Archived