Lady Wrangler - 15

Buckaroo - 3

Buckarette - 3

Junior Boy - 3

Junior Girl - 4

Elder Statesman - 65

Grand Dame - 13

Cattle Baron - 27

Interesting breakdown. I'd love to see what WR spent on their prize table. Probably a small fortune. Great on their part.

308 of the 682 shooters are 59 years or older. Interesting

I'd say they did👍

Don't forget there are older participants shooting in the other categories too.

. I'd love to see what WR spent on their prize table. Probably a small fortune. Great on their part.

Yep, they spend a goodly sum on awards and award materials. ;)

But much of the awards' greatness comes from the efforts of Blue Ridge Ranger (and his tolerant wife, Donna, of course :) ).

Blue Ridge Ranger hand builds/pieces together the Winter Range awards in his garage, living room, kitchen, and everywhere else in their house -- there are finished and partially finished awards everywhere before Winter Range. (Donna was also one of the smiling gals in the registration booth). He also helps with the building, set up, and tear down of Winter Range.

I think Blue Ridge was wanting one of the awards himself this year because he was shooting really, really good until, on his 11th stage, he threw a loaded pistol in the dirt :( . Of course he has other world and national champion awards, but I think he was really looking forward to one this year from his new category, Elder Statesman. ;)

Whoops, :unsure: I just re-read that Colt said "prize" table, I first read it as "awards" table :wacko: . My bad, but, since it is already typed, I think I'll go ahead and post this anyway just so folks know. :D

Great match as usual, it would not happen if it wasn't for the Rough Riders like Blue Ridge Ranger and the rest of those great folks.

TB

Archived