SASS Wire Forum

Weather

Utah Bob #35998

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick a pair of buff horns on that booger and you'll have something.

In CT it depended on which side of the Connecticut River you are on, east of the river got 18" and up and if you lived west of the river it was 12" and the farther west you go, the less you got.

Kind of hard to tell with the drifts, but I'm guessing I got maybe 10" give or take.

The Green Beanies are blaming GLOBIAL WARMING for the SNOW STORM OF THE CENTUY THAT DIDN'T QUITE

CUT THE MUSTARD.

That is an not unusual response. They have said for years that global warming will cause shorter but fiercer winters as nature tries to balance thing out.

It seems most of the time they have a big global warming conference they get unusually cold temperatures or a big snowstorm. I think this is proof that God does have a sense of humor. I submit as secondary proof Joe "Shotgun" Biden!

From what our son in Littleton, MA is telling us this is a decent storm, but not near the storm of '78.

Clay:

Your son is in the town next to mine; and he's correct. I just finished snowblowing; looks like about 24" of light, fluffy stuff; deeper than the snowblower is high, but no problem handling it - even at the end of the drive.

LL

Seems they would have known whether it wasgoing to be heavy line busting snow or powder by simple humidity measurements.

Seems they would have known wheter it wasgoing to be heavy line busting snow or powder by simple humidity measurements.

Au Contra, mon ami. They had all those "models" working for them.

Only problem is, they (the models) didn't work so good. :D

Archived