SASS Wire Forum

After listening to the news this morning,

An AR may actually be in my future.

Some gloomy stuff coming out of the Middle East.

Stop watching that stupid TV and get down to the range or the fishing hole. Life is too short to listen to the bubble headed blonde on the box . . .

Nothing is going to happen that you aren't already equipped to deal with, and your lever gun (otherwise known as a rural assault rifle) is more than

adequate to handle the first round of nastiness. After that you can regroup and sort out the appropriate load out to deal with things . .

Don't go all black rifle end of the world . . . wood and blue steel still rule!

SC

Stop watching that stupid TV and get down to the range or the fishing hole. Life is too short to listen to the bubble headed blonde on the box . . .

Nothing is going to happen that you aren't already equipped to deal with, and your lever gun (otherwise known as a rural assault rifle) is more than

adequate to handle the first round of nastiness. After that you can regroup and sort out the appropriate load out to deal with things . .

SC

Well said!!!

SC

The reason for my black rifle is the same for all my others.

I like to shoot it! :D

Pretty calm around here lately.

Yeah well, Okie isn't back from Texas yet. :D

Cowboy guns are for cowboy matches. AR15, AK47 and Mini 14 are for people trying to take the cowboy guns.

I have an AR and a Mini 14 and I'm not about to take anybody's guns.

Archived