SASS Wire Forum

Selected for O-6 in USCG

pony racer # 39210

Pards and Pardettes, I was very humbled yesterday to be selected to serve as an O-6 (CAPTAIN rank in USCG) in the USCG.

This honor is only possible due to all the hard work and dedication of all of those people around me that helped steer, mentor, befriend and train me along the way.

A special thank you to my SASS family - this sport has allowed me to meet so many great friends.

Thank you to SASS HQ/Wild Bunch and all the members I have and have not yet shot with...hope to shoot with many of you down the trail!

Thank you and WAHOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

PR

Congratulations. I take it you are assigned to the Coast Guard station new Oceana?

WOW! Congratulations! Glad you're on our side! My brother sails that part of the world. Keep an eye out for a boat named REDCOAT (Cooper 416) The captain fears no man.....but, storms scare the hell out of him.

Good for you.

We were on the same posse with you in 2005 at the VA. State Match. Wyandot Jim, Wyandot Kid and 8 year old Grandson Wyandot 3 who won Buckaroo.

Son is a Naval Aviator and was an O-4 at the time. I don't remember what rank you were at the time. Son was sent to Afghanistan for a 6 month deployment as a OIC Grunt to support the Marines at Camp Blackhorse 4 weeks after the shoot.

He had the Eagles pined on last November and is now instructing in T-45s and is on the Training Command Admiral's Staff.

Take care Mud Duck and glad to hear you made O-6, that is a tough one to get.

Archived