SASS Wire Forum

TN State: Wow, look at all them GFer's

Widder, SASS #59054

The TN State isn't until October.

But there is already 193 shooters signed up (it will max out at 200).

There are 10 GFer's and 9 SrGFer's signed up.

19 GFer's total And a very impressive list in both categories.

Got some top guns from both in state and out of state signed up to make sure we all have a blast.

And some of the top shooters anywhere are also signed up in some of those 'other' categories.

WARTRACE is a class place and the home town folks sure do a good job in getting ready for the TN State this year.

This gona be FUN!

EDIT: Plus:

3 LGF, 1 SrLGF, 7 OUTLAWS, and 8 Frontier Cartridge GFer's.

Some of those OUTLAWS do it all GF style.

..........Widder

Widder,

I can't believe that you overlooked the REAL GUNFIGHTERS!!!!

FRONTIER CARTRIDGE GUNFIGHTER

PLUS YOU HAVE TO ADD IN ALL OF THE LOVELY LADY GUNFIGHTERS !!!!

Where would we be without them?????

Tom, somewhere around 40, all SASS Categories plus Double Duelist, Silver Senior Duelist, Elder Statesman Duelist, Outlaw, Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter are the ones I can think of but I may have missed something.

Randy

Tom, somewhere around 40, all SASS Categories plus Double Duelist, Silver Senior Duelist, Elder Statesman Duelist, Outlaw, Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter are the ones I can think of but I may have missed something.

Randy

Pretty good ratio of GF then!

I need to plan a little better next year. I go back to work the weekend before the state match. Halfway thinking about trying to take some leave without pay and sticking around long enough to come watch and help where I can, but I dunno if our savings could take all that.

Widder

Save a spot for me in Gunfighter. Just sent my app and gold in today. I shot Grampa Gunfighter last year, but figured Badlands Bob would want me to keep him and you company this year, so gonna shoot with you youngsters.

Widder

Save a spot for me in Gunfighter. Just sent my app and gold in today. I shot Grampa Gunfighter last year, but figured Badlands Bob would want me to keep him and you company this year, so gonna shoot with you youngsters.

Howdy Cassalong. No doubt the competition just got 'funner'. YEEHAW.

Myself being over 60 by a few years, also decided to play with the young guns. I'm not sure GF or SGF is a safe haven for anyone this year. Tough crowd all around.

This should be a really good and fun match.

Glad you're coming.

..........Widder

Howdy Cassalong. No doubt the competition just got 'funner'. YEEHAW.

Myself being over 60 by a few years, also decided to play with the young guns. I'm not sure GF or SGF is a safe haven for anyone this year. Tough crowd all around.

This should be a really good and fun match.

Glad you're coming.

..........Widder

I couldn't agree more--I shoot both GF and SGF and have seen all the competition I can stand and then some in both categories. Even have a couple of GF buds who encourage me to stay my "age-protected" category--which I take as a compliment. Look forward to seeing you there. Never had anything but a good time at Wartrace.

We're just trying to look out for Cass's well beinging. We wouldn't want him to fall and break a hip or anything. Of course, if he insists on getting down off the porch and running with the youngsters, we'll try and look out for him.

Pretty good ratio of GF then!

I need to plan a little better next year. I go back to work the weekend before the state match. Halfway thinking about trying to take some leave without pay and sticking around long enough to come watch and help where I can, but I dunno if our savings could take all that.

I think this will be the most Gunfighters we've ever had, should be a great match, come and join us if you can.

Randy

Randy...Save me a spot, application is going out. I had no idea you were that close to filling up.

and you can add 1 more Gunfighter to the list. :D

Randy...Save me a spot, application is going out. I had no idea you were that close to filling up.

and you can add 1 more Gunfighter to the list. :D

Sgt., I'll let Papa Dave know, it'll be great to have you.

Randy

Hey JEDI SGT ELI,

yes indeed, it will be good to see you again.

There are quite a few GFer's coming that I look forward to seeing again. Koda Joe is one of them.

and its good to see BLUFF comin again.

I need to go back and double check all the names because I know I'll miss a few of them.

..........Widder

Archived