SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

I need something, for a while just airing them up a day or two before a match would keep them for a week or so, but I aired up on Thursday evening and one was flat this morning when I got to the range, had to push a flat tire all day.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mornin all. Enjoyed the burial Griz. Had a great time at our 2day.Shot average times for me which was good, because this was the first time I've shot this year. Finished almos t last overall because of a stage DQ.

A drink for anyone reading this on my tab who watches the beard burial vid, two rounds if you can watch it and not laugh, no, that's not possible :D

I dint laff at all, and I watched it, din't listen but I watched.... :P:P:D

Stage 4 beat Skid, a P and loss of concentration, other than that is was close.

I'm having as many drinks as I want on every ones tab that ain't here at the moment, thanks kindly.

well, went out and tried to werk on the sprinkler system again, til it started raining. I figure I don't need to actually fix it, just werk on it a couple times a week until it starts raining, seems to be the patter

And so we begin yet another exciting week of drivel.

What lies in store for our intrepid adventurers?

What will Chickasaw Bill break this week? What will he fix?

Will Grizz ever get his sprinkler system working?

Will Skid and Lady Roper and the little Ropers have a fun trip up North?

And who knows what trouble Blackwater will get into, same for Tyrel and Calico.

Only thing for sure is continuing prayers for Cheyenne Culpepper and his lady.

Stage 4 beat Skid, a P and loss of concentration, other than that is was close.

Ah, stage 4.

Was that the one where I let loose of both shotgun barrels and didn't knock a single target over to start off and then shot my rifle next when pistols were next and then had a primer not go off and when I finally got back around it for the second time it did go off but I missed?

I think I sorta remember that one. :lol:

Pretty sure I spent about 5 seconds just standing there and laughing after the shotgun start.

The stage before that I was the fastest time on our posse, if'n anybody believes that!

And I shot one under 20 seconds.

Good fun, as always.

Blessing indeed, and I wasn't even looking. The company found a 3 year old resume and sent me an email out of the blue. I sent them an updated resume, followed by a phone interview and today onsite. If I do get this one it will have fallen right in my lap.

Blessing indeed, and I wasn't even looking. The company found a 3 year old resume and sent me an email out of the blue. I sent them an updated resume, followed by a phone interview and today onsite. If I do get this one it will have fallen right in my lap.

God is good.

Ah, stage 4.

Was that the one where I let loose of both shotgun barrels and didn't knock a single target over to start off and then shot my rifle next when pistols were next and then had a primer not go off and when I finally got back around it for the second time it did go off but I missed?

I think I sorta remember that one. :lol:

Pretty sure I spent about 5 seconds just standing there and laughing after the shotgun start.

The stage before that I was the fastest time on our posse, if'n anybody believes that!

And I shot one under 20 seconds.

Good fun, as always.

Skid - yup, stage 4, at the depot fittingly enough, when the train came of the tracks for ya it just kept going south :D

Nice job on the sub 20, I was way long on that stage, last of the day, my brain was fried and couldn't concentrate, at least I shot that one clean though way slower than I should have been on it.

Archived