SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

Back to he who moderates makes he rules

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Ugh oh.... An animated emoticon

I'm going to make an animated emoticon that is wearing blue jeans and a wrangler shirt with an embroidered cactus on it while shooting a '97 in BW.

:ph34r:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farmer Tom, I'm with you there. Was an officer and forum mod for a national hobby club. Moderating the forum sucked especially since the pres of the club felt like he could do whatever he wanted and tell of anyone at any time. That's when I found the door.

Yeah, one bad mod can cause a lot of drama, for sure.

Well shot like crap at the st match. Three double feeds cost me 13 misses but whatcan you expect when its the first match i tried my new rifle at.

Did pretty good on side match day though. Three first places, four second, places 2 thirds and a honorable mention.

Two highlights for the match. Winning speed pistol. No category's just straight up time. Not bad i thought.

Second. Shooting the second fastest time on one of the more difficult stages. Not bad for using a rifle ive only had a few week, and a totally box stock steoger sxs.

Yeah yeah yeah, Calico got an award :P

Me and Buick was bemoaning that fact, we agreed to carry each others awards up the hill.

I did get a hand made coffin full of hair, I have no clue what to do with it now though.

It's still in the car.

The last two matches I was 3 of 3, and 2 of 2.

I make myself feel better about it by looking at overall standings though.

I'm home, 5th overall, 1 miss and some boo boos.

pretty busy here for a while....

what's with all the moderator talk?

I'm more of a category standings kinda guy.

The way I see it last shoot there was only two spots between me and the World Champ.

Hope everyone had fun shooting this weekend if you went.

I stayed home and mowed/weeded/laundered/diapered/failed to nap/worked too late.

Pretty much only awards I've gotten were for 3rd in a category with 3, but it was still neat to hear my name called at the awards. I gotta take what I can get.

At state I was 5th out of 6, but was mostly happy with how I shot, so I'll take it.

Skid, that's what I tell folks too, the world champ beat me by just a little bit...

He beat me at state last year too...

I was shooting for higher in the overall at state, but what can ya do. two stages with bobbles and 5 misses and I"m probably lucky to have done as well as I did.

Naw, don't bother, the problem is you need to shoot faster! :D

Next year I expect you to be second at the annual, if Cobra is there. Me, I'll be bringing up the rear in the also ran list.

Well, I reckon I'll head for the bunkhouse, have tomorrow off, so will fight with the sprinkler system some more, and maybe do some reloading.

Tuesday it's off to the eye doc first thing to see if I get to keep my drivers license. Been borderline all my life, one of these years they're gonna tell me no more, hope it ain't this time.

Archived