SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co.Regulators Shoot This Saturday the 12 th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Hey Pards The Sandusky Co. Regulators first shoot of the season is this Saturday , it's been a long hard winter so come and join us at Stoney Bottom in Gibsonburg Ohio . Registration is 8:am-9:15 mandatory safety meeting @ 9:30 shoot will start directly after meeting .

Cost is $10.00 for SCSC members and $15.00 for non members Juniors shoot free with an adult . This month's side shoot is speed shotgun @ 8:30 . Breakfast and lunch is available for a fee our cook is back from last year so come hungry . As always all SASS rules apply . Hope to see ya .

Woodfox :D

y'all have fun, I'm still ruffing it and trying to get a lil shooting in.......

Been waitin' all Winter to shoot with Cate :wub:

--Dawg

…and don't forget Prissy! :wub:

Rye & Me .............................................................. We likes the ladies!

Rye & Me .............................................................. We likes the ladies!

There's alot to like about them ladies!! :wub:

Wow THANKS!! Looking forward to shooting with you all as well... been a looooooong winter. Sure looks to be a beautiful day - 66 and sunny!!! Can't ask for much more than that... great cowboys to shoot with, lots of smoke and don't forget the cookies!!! Really looking forward to seeing our Cowboy Friends again!!! :) Cate

P.S. Set up is at 3:30 on Friday instead of 3.

Howdy to all my Ohio Pards and Pardettes...Hope Ya'll have a great day :D Eleanor, Mike Fink and I are spending another mouth in the Great state of Texas. We'll see everyone next mouth....Take Care my friends......Faygo(that's having a ball) Kid :D:D :D

Loaded up (took a while to find everything in the barn; it's been that long).

Heading South with the dawn.

Looking forward to it.

B N W

Yep, cap guns are loaded, ammo bucket is ready to go in the wagon.

Gonna pick Rye up at dawn & we'll be headin' west.

--Dawg

Thanks to the Sandusky bunch for a great shoot!! How in the world they got the weather to be just awesome is beyond me!!

-Rye ;)

Thank you all for coming out today!! Sure was alot of fun and great to see everyone again!! Weather was perfect!!... Scores are posted on the web... Working on the newletter and pictures as we speak!

Archived