SASS Wire Forum

A brandy I need to try...

I am a beer drinker .

Cool Looking Bottle of Brandy .

This reminds me of a funny story .

My Wife's step dad asked me if I would like a shot of Scotch. :unsure:

I said Im a beer drinker and dont care to much for booze . :)

He said this is a special bottle of scotch .

Its 100 years old and he paid 1000,00 dollars for it. :wacko:

So I took a shot glass full and washed it down. :(

It damnd neer made me puke . :blush:

I said you was ripped off .

Some one should have dumped that $h1T out a long time ago . :blink:

LOL he did not find it as funny as I did :P

Yup. Insulting a man's prized likker or horse is a sure way to make friends :rolleyes:

I used to drink Scotch. Can't remember why.

Anybody know who makes this Duke stuff?

Dood, I have a whole lot better uses for $200.00 than that. Sorry, maybe it's a cheapskate thing but that's a lot of bucks for a beer mug.

I like Scotch, but I still prefer good blended Scotches to single-malts, myself.

There's an ancient parlor trick that always works. Tell your guest(s) you're serving good cognac. But secretly put a good blended scotch in the brandy snifter (a snifter is required for this). As they drink it, they'll ask if it's Hennessy, Courvoisier, etc.

None of 'em will know that it's Scotch. Works every time.....

Far prefer a good single Malt - character.

A good Islay malt is the best. Blended Scotch is like modern cars to me - can hardly tell them apart - no character or soul (with a couple exceptions).

Ain't life wonderful?! - thank God we all are not alike!!

Harvey

Dood, I have a whole lot better uses for $200.00 than that. Sorry, maybe it's a cheapskate thing but that's a lot of bucks for a beer mug.

I am sure that it would make a great gift for a troop coming home or just to show some American pride....but, yeah, it is too expensive for me personally, but might consider it a gift for my niece and her accomplishments :D Anyway - here is what they say on their webpage...

Each and every item that Battle Mug produces is made in America, by Americans.

This commitment means that we seek out hard working American small/family businesses to partner with.

Each one of our partner/providers are family owned (most over multiple generations) which means

every sale we make helps support an American family and their workforce's pursuit of the American Dream.

We realize that we live in a global economy, so we would be naive to think that we can

totally insulate ourselves from foreign goods.

That being said; Battle Mug is committed to being part of the SOLUTION, and not part of the problem!

Thanks for your support!

Archived