SASS Wire Forum

Of Interest from NJ

Subdeacon Joe

it doesn't mater what he does I am never going to vote for that peckerwood RINO

...and how would he be any better than those two? It is way to late for me to sell out my vote for a thing like Christie.

"Idaho is....

What America was!

Even if his opponent is Pelosi or Hillary?

what difference will it make we would be screwed no matter what, he is an anti-gun RINO

Unless there is a very strong 3rd party candidate who supports the Constitution and our civil rights, it may come down to a choice between someone like Christie and someone like Pelosi. In which case it becomes a matter of degree.

In 2016 I expect it will be the usual Donkey and Elephant show, with a few minor players from other parties. In which case I suspect that any vote not for the Elephant candidate, no matter how RINO, is a vote for the Donkey. Ditto for the races this year for House and Senate, and in 2016 for House and Senate.

Ask yourself who do you want want appointing Supreme Court Justices: RINO Christie or Clinton?

listen, Christie has showed his colors DO you really think he will not chose the same kind of Judges

listen, Christie has showed his colors DO you really think he will not chose the same kind of Judges

I don't want Christie to be the nominee in 2016, however I KNOW the kind of judges Clinton would appoint. If we get Christie vs Clinton, as a gunowner it becomes a choice between bad and worse

I don't want Christie to be the nominee in 2016, however I KNOW the kind of judges Clinton would appoint. If we get Christie vs Clinton, as a gunowner it becomes a choice between bad and worse

That is the whole F*****g problem, all we are doing is picking between getting screwed and getting screwed with Vaseline and I am tired of it

That is the whole F*****g problem, all we are doing is picking between getting screwed and getting screwed with Vaseline and I am tired of it

Me too

I'm tire of it too, but the thought of a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire is much less acceptable!!

I have not had the opportunity to vote FOR a presidential candidate since Reagan ran for a second term! It has been a choice of the lesser of evils ever since! I'll continue to do that until the chance arises to do otherwise! I figure if I can forestall the complete collapse of sanity long enough, true sanity will regain a foothold and our society will recognise it and make the needed changes.

Archived