SASS Wire Forum

My Alias Change

Come On Christmas

Hey Fellers,

You heard it here first and the first to know other than Lady Jailbait. I am now the shootist formerly known as Shameless Womanizer. I have officially changed my alias to CRAYFISH!

This new name better reflects my Christian upbringing. Who am I trying to kid? My Womanizing days are far behind me now due to my church going ways and certain health considerations that walk hand in hand with age. Yeah brethren, this will confuse the enemy.

I am thinking somebody will prolly suggest my old alias to a new bean who will joyfully accept this miter. It will be he who shows up at a national and get "sucker punched" instead of me.

I am also pretty much gonna lay low on the wire and Facebook. The latter being more of a waste of time.

The Crayfish

So, what I'm hearing is that while the mind is strong, the flesh is weak; and you're afraid of being sued for false advertising in our litigious society. :ph34r::D

Just watched Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven" the other day and you sound quite a lot like Will Munny. :lol:

Welcome to the fire Crayfish.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, September 15, 2013 - insult according to target, Crayfish
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, September 15, 2013 - insult according to target, Crayfish

Another try at being someone else? :blink: I think of all your alias's and the best one yet was...

"Soccer Mom" ;):P

Crayfish...sounds like a bottom feeder...fits pretty good IMHO. :lol:

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, September 15, 2013 - Neither post is very nice.
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, September 15, 2013 - Neither post is very nice.

Another try at being someone else? :blink: I think of all your alias's and the best one yet was...

"Soccer Mom" ;):P

Crayfish...sounds like a bottom feeder...fits pretty good IMHO. :lol:

Sorry I burnt ya so bad on the wire along with a few others or sooooo many others. "To ere is human, to forgive is divine."

Oh, the Soccer Mom! I assumed that alias on a Yahoo review to rip two women who bully teenagers. I used to work for them. They run "The Angry Lesbian Driving School." Not really, but parents know what they are getting into now. I have no problem with the Lesbo thang. Just the bullying.

Hipness is what it ain't my brother.

I made the changes suggested by others via my old friend, Ned Kelly. His daddy wore a dress.

Archived