SASS Wire Forum

BLACK POWDER SHOOTERS ONLY

Korupt Karl

KK,

I'm still workin' on gettin' up there. Headed to El Paso now, be there on Monday; habe a line on a load to San Antonio later that day... now looking for loads outta TX up to that area. Should know for sure by the first of the week. So... I'm still a "maybe."

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Griff, would be cool iffn you could make it!

Shot the guns today that I'm going to shoot next weekend,,,,I'm ready to do some stompin!!!!

Roy

Griff, would be cool iffn you could make it!

Shot the guns today that I'm going to shoot next weekend,,,,I'm ready to do some stompin!!!!

Roy

Ditto that.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Have any of you pards seen Cowboy Rick shoot his 30 inch 73'? He shoots so fast that there are at least three bullets traveling down the barrel at the same time. Why I seen him set his rifle down on the horse while bullet are still coming out the end of his barrel and they hit their targets! Yep, he's a Pale Rider Gunfight'in phenom!

Spittoon

Have any of you pards seen Cowboy Rick shoot his 30 inch 73'? He shoots so fast that there are at least three bullets traveling down the barrel at the same time. Why I seen him set his rifle down on the horse while bullet are still coming out the end of his barrel and they hit their targets! Yep, he's a Pale Rider Gunfight'in phenom!

Spittoon

That's how it begins - get whupped by an Indiana schoolboy ONE time and he never lets you forget. :P I wuz tryin' ta make up 28 seconds in two stages :o

I'm pullin' in Thursday afternoon late - what's your timeline?

CR

CR; Padre and I will be there on Thursday along with CC....others to follow. PW said we were up to about 46 or so....yeehah. Captain Henry called and he'll be there the day of to sign up. I've heard from others and I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

KK

CR; Padre and I will be there on Thursday along with CC....others to follow. PW said we were up to about 46 or so....yeehah. Captain Henry called and he'll be there the day of to sign up. I've heard from others and I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

KK

Good news - We'll walk the stages and get some dinner (if they'll let us back in there). We should get 50 or so with the usual walk ins, that makes for a great BP match, Justice James & I are heading out about noon local time, Should see you well before 6pm.

I am loaded up and excited!

See you in a couple of days.

CR

Jest bring the cannon....and lots of shells.

Signal a few times fer me Mingo....I can still see the front stuffers jumping 6 feet in the air when I snuck around on 'em and CC and Furball thought their cannon blew up in their hands :P:lol:

46 Shooters!

Depending on how many sign up for the night match, we might only shoot "two" stages, so we can all get to the adult beverages and poker at a decent hour. Taking into to account it don't get dark until 9:45ish anymore......

Cannon Wars Saturday night?????? Time for a Goex stock check!

We had 37 last year and will exceed my expectations this year. Sorry that Fireball won't be here, he's one of the inspirations for this shoot. Furball, have a safe trip to Texas... you are doin the right thing. I still sing Manatee's praises for starting this chapter. We will continue to grow each year.

Thanks all for signing up for one of the most fun shoots of the year. Holy Black shooters are a special breed.

KK

Signal a few times fer me Mingo....I can still see the front stuffers jumping 6 feet in the air when I snuck around on 'em and CC and Furball thought their cannon blew up in their hands :P:lol:

I wish I could have seen that, I'm laughing out loud just visualizing it.

Archived