SASS Wire Forum

College Football -- the Bowl Games

Never would I have believed that Louisville would outplay the Gators :excl:/>/>

If I was a betting man I would have lost the farm!

The Gators looked ill prepared and expected the bluegrass boys to roll over.

Congrats to Louisville. Gonna take a while for Florida to live this one down. :(

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Oregon will win, but I'm pulling for K-State. How is that for being wishy-washy?

...well Okie; I'm pullin' for K-State, but I'm thinkin' that Oregon will win by 10 or so...

...even with Oregon's coach distracted by $$$$ and his next job in the NFL... ...I hope the Browns... 'cause I still like OK-States qback there...

Well, I've been putting this off for a while now, do you REALLY want to know why there hasn't been much talk about bowl games,,,,,IT'S CUZ OHIO STATE TAINT PLAYIN IN NUN!!!

there, now I feel better,,,, :P:o:P

Cheyenne, yes a worthless nut, Culpepper :D

Geez, I didn't think a wildcat would have had so many problems beating a duck..... :wacko:/>

Them are Attack Mallards!

Pretty much as I expected. I'd rather have seen OR playing AL instead of ND playing AL. K-State tried, but the better team whupped 'em.

+1 ...Oregon vs. Alabama would have been a great match up... ...ND is going to be mauled by Alabama...

No. 9 Texas A&M vs. No. 11 Oklahoma - AT&T COTTON BOWL

I'm for Oklahoma; howsomever, depending on which Oklahoma shows up and considering that Texas A&M owns the most impressive win of the season, a 29-25 upset of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, combined with the Heisman hype for freshman QB Johnny Manziel; and considering the facts that Oklahoma averages 40.3 and allows 24.2 points per game. Texas A&M averages 44.8 and allows 22.5 points per game;....

...its going to be a close hard fought game... - Oklahoma Sooners

OU -- 10th in offense, 48th in defense

TAMU -- 3rd in offense, 58th in defense

Neither team has a great defense, so it comes down to who can keep their offense rolling. It should be a pretty good, close game, but I'd hate to lay down money on the outcome. Boomer Sooner!

...can OU vs. Texas A&M be considered a SEC vs. Big 12 battle... ...just sayin'...

Well, they did change their spots. But they also are in the SEC for next season. Looking forward, never backward, as I ALWAYS DO. Yes, this would be the SEC vs. Big 12 or what ever is left. Big Left Over?

Recall! Step off on Hullabaloo! . . . . . . WHOOP!

Like Grizz said.... GO AGGIES!! :D

And just outta curiosity, can someone explain to me why I'm the only female whose name is on the list of posters in this thread???? :unsure::unsure:

And just outta curiosity, can someone explain to me why I'm the only female whose name is on the list of posters in this thread???? :unsure:/> :unsure:/>

Because you sound like a cricket when you rub your legs together??? :unsure:/> :unsure:/>

No. 9 Texas A&M vs. No. 11 Oklahoma - AT&T COTTON BOWL

I'm for Oklahoma; howsomever, depending on which Oklahoma shows up and considering that Texas A&M owns the most impressive win of the season, a 29-25 upset of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, combined with the Heisman hype for freshman QB Johnny Manziel; and considering the facts that Oklahoma averages 40.3 and allows 24.2 points per game. Texas A&M averages 44.8 and allows 22.5 points per game;....

...its going to be a close hard fought game... - Oklahoma Sooners

The wrong OU showed up!

Archived