SASS Wire Forum

College Football -- the Bowl Games

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke fumbled and Cincy went on to score. Duke got the ball back and was rolling, and Cincy intercepted and ran for another touchdown. 48-34 Cincy.

Now it is time for Baylor vs. UCLA. Baylor is up 7-0. Go Big 12!

Bowl games huh.....

Well, I'ma root'in for dem L, S and U boys when dey play dat Clempson bunch. Oh, a joke ma good frand tole me today....do you know why dey wont be too many of dem Clempson fans at Atlanta when dey play L, S and U in dem Chicken File' Bowl game? Dem Clempson fans can't git all dey way from Clempson SC to Hotlanta an back on one tank of gas in dey tractor :)

And....as much as it pains me to say dis I'm gonna hafta pull for dem Red Wave boys from dat Halbama agin all dem altar boys from dat little elementary school called Notre Dame

How 'bout choo?

Kajun

Bowl games huh.....

Well, I'ma root'in for dem L, S and U boys when dey play dat Clempson bunch. Oh, a joke ma good frand tole me today....do you know why dey wont be too many of dem Clempson fans at Atlanta when dey play L, S and U in dem Chicken File' Bowl game? Dem Clempson fans can't git all dey way from Clempson SC to Hotlanta an back on one tank of gas in dey tractor :)/>/>

And....as much as it pains me to say dis I'm gonna hafta pull for dem Red Wave boys from dat Halbama agin all dem altar boys from dat little elementary school called Notre Dame

How 'bout choo?

Kajun

Nope

I can't help feeling dread that the season will soon be over and we'l be stuck with basketball until spring training begins.:)

1. Independence Bowl in Shreveport, La. - Louisiana-Monroe (8-4) vs. Ohio (8-4)

2. Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando - Rutgers (9-3) vs. Virginia Tech (6-6)

3. Meineke Car Care Bowl in Houston - Texas Tech (7-5) vs. Minnesota (6-6)

1. L-M

2. VT

3. TT

...fearlessly forecasted from Indian Territory... <_<

I can't help feeling dread that the season will soon be over and we'l be stuck with basketball until spring training begins.:)/>/>/>/>/>

YEAH, but then we gotta listen to Rye Miles and hear about his Cleveland Indians.

1. Independence Bowl in Shreveport, La. - Louisiana-Monroe (8-4) vs. Ohio (8-4)

2. Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando - Rutgers (9-3) vs. Virginia Tech (6-6)

3. Meineke Car Care Bowl in Houston - Texas Tech (7-5) vs. Minnesota (6-6)

1. L-M

2. VT

3. TT

...fearlessly forecasted from Indian Territory... <_</>/>/>/>/>

Ain't you the brave soul to step off the curb like that.

Don't know about #1 and don't believe you on #2 but I will agree on #3.

Ohio 45/ La Monroe 14 Final

Rutgers 13 to zip for Virginia Tech in the 3rd quarter.

Virginia Tech tied it up in the 4th quarter 10 all.

Armed Forces Ft. Worth, TX $600,000 12/29/12 11:45am Rice (6-6) vs. Air Force (6-6) - Rice

Pinstripe Bronx, NY $1,800,000 12/29/12 3:15pm Syracuse (7-5) vs. West Virginia (7-5) - WV

Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl San Francisco, CA $837,500 12/29/12 4:00pm Arizona State (7-5) vs. Navy (8-4) - AS

Alamo San Antonio, TX $3,175,000 12/29/12 6:45pm Texas (8-4) vs. Oregon State (9-3) - Texas

Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Tempe, AZ $3,350,000 12/29/12 10:15pm Michigan State (6-6) vs. TCU (7-5) - TCU

...Okb's fearless forecast from Indian Territory...

Having been raised in Nebraska, Cornhusker football was close to a religion, for some it probably was. I watch all there games each year and each year it's kind of like kissing your sister. If ya know what I mean. Anyway when they play Georgia it's probably going to get ugly in a hurry for Nebraska. There's always next year.

Don't give up on the Huskers (GO BIG RED) yet!!! Georgia could all come down with food poisoning or the flu or sumthin fun like that...... :wacko:

(Hey, it's possible!)

Just two games I want ta watch

Orange Bowl with Florida State vs Northern Illinios.

expect the Seminoles to win, just hoping the Huskies can make a game of it.

The other is the BCS Chamionship-Alabama vs Notre Dame.

As you can guess, pulling for the Irish!!!! A Good team,underrated even with thier undefeated season. Asides, they got God on thier side, and He ain't been beat yet!!!! LOL

Hate to tell you this Mary, but them Jawja boys eat raw gater meat and drink swamp water, so I would not look for them to come down with the punys anytime soon.

OK, fine, maybe this time the gaters will bite back....or an asteroid will hit their bus, or they'll all run away with the cheerleaders to Las Vegas to elope......

I'm tryiing to have SOME hope here!!! <_<

Ugliest game I've ever seen TTU play and still win!

You think that was ugly, and it was, but the one before it, Virginia Tech and Rutgers was even uglier.

It was played in a downpour, the field was ok, but the play action was sloppy. For a while, I thought both teams were trying to give the game away and go home. Maybe they were.

Air Force held off Rice at the goal line, just before the half. 14/7 Air Force.

Armed Forces Ft. Worth, TX $600,000 12/29/12 11:45am Rice (6-6) vs. Air Force (6-6) - Rice Tossup

Pinstripe Bronx, NY $1,800,000 12/29/12 3:15pm Syracuse (7-5) vs. West Virginia (7-5) - WV WV

Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl San Francisco, CA $837,500 12/29/12 4:00pm Arizona State (7-5) vs. Navy (8-4) - AS AS

Alamo San Antonio, TX $3,175,000 12/29/12 6:45pm Texas (8-4) vs. Oregon State (9-3) - Texas Tossup (rootin' for TX)

Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Tempe, AZ $3,350,000 12/29/12 10:15pm Michigan State (6-6) vs. TCU (7-5) - TCU TCU in a close one

...Okb's fearless forecast from Indian Territory...

Archived