SASS Wire Forum

College Football -- the Bowl Games

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man it looks cold in the Pinstripe Bowl. Who wants to go to NY in the winter for a bowl game? :wacko:/>/>

Another well thought out program. Looks like Rice had enough and decided to ground the fly boys.

Hate to tell you this Mary, but them Jawja boys eat raw gater meat and drink swamp water, so I would not look for them to come down with the punys anytime soon.

Drinking swamp water gives you the runs...don't ask how I acquired this knowledge :)

Kajun

Not much, Mary. Kajun is from Louisiana. Them boys will drink most anything. That is why they don't have antifreeze in their cars in Louisiana.

You are just gonna try to rain on my parade no matter what, ain't ya BMC???? Fine, just for that I ain't rootin' for Slippery Rock, no matter how much chocolate you offer!! :P:P:P

You are just gonna try to rain on my parade no matter what, ain't ya BMC???? Fine, just for that I ain't rootin' for Slippery Rock, no matter how much chocolate you offer[!! :P/>/>/> :P/>/>/> :P/>/>/>

Me neither. :lol:/>/>

You think that was ugly, and it was, but the one before it, Virginia Tech and Rutgers was even uglier.

It was played in a downpour, the field was ok, but the play action was sloppy. For a while, I thought both teams were trying to give the game away and go home. Maybe they were.

More punches and penalties in the Tech game.

Air Force held off Rice at the goal line, just before the half. 14/7 Air Force.

Man it looks cold in the Pinstripe Bowl. Who wants to go to NY in the winter for a bowl game? :wacko:/>/>

...could the answer be 7-5 teams & $1,800,000... ...with the resulting medical bills running $2,500,000 for players, coaches, staff, and crowd??? <_<

...or the short answer; "...follow the money..." :D

...could the answer be 7-5 teams & $1,800,000... ...with the resulting medical bills running $2,500,000 for players, coaches, staff, and crowd??? dry.gif

...or the short answer; "...follow the money..." :D/>

WV should have stayed home. They stunk up the stadium. ^_^/>

TCU kicked a 51-yard field goal. They're up 16-14, and MSU has the ball on the 30, 4th and 3, trying a 47-yard field goal for the win... and the kick is GOOD!

Oops, they didn't run out enough clock. TCU has it with 55 seconds. Can they work a miracle?

We get the pros today. Be interesting to see how the Seattle/San Francisco thingy works out IN THE NFC WEST.

Playing the Cardinals, I would think it would be a cake walk for SF, but as they say, ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY....

The Rams playing in Seattle will need ear plugs but again, ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

I figure that SF will win and Seattle will win and get the wild card.

Well... Vandy has put their stamp on this years bowl run. One for the SEC!!!

Dores dominated the Wolf Pack! B)

Just finished watching the USC-Geo Tech Sun Bowl game...what a stinker :wacko:/> The Trojans should be ashamed of themselves. Lane Kiffen needs to go :angry:/> As an alumni and former player, I am ashamed at the lack of effort and the crappy game plan. Nuff said :excl:/>

I reckon with the recent legalization of mary jo wanna by Washington and Colorado that those two teams should meet in the reefer bowl! :D/>

I think the Buffs have been smokin' WAAAAY too much of that stuff already..... :wacko:

Just finished watching the USC-Geo Tech Sun Bowl game...what a stinker :wacko:/>/> The Trojans should be ashamed of themselves. Lane Kiffen needs to go :angry:/>/> As an alumni and former player, I am ashamed at the lack of effort and the crappy game plan. Nuff said :excl:/>/>

...agree with you that USC didn't show up... ...proud of GT tho...

Archived