SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to the new Eldorado Cowboys Board!

Nellie Blue #54399

Congratulations to the new Eldorado Cowboys board! I believe we'll have another great NV State match in 2013! More of the same type of match we've had the last few years.

President - Creeker

Vice President - Philly Slim

Secretary/Treasurer - Charming

Everyone was so happy to keep Charming on the board! Yay!!! When we think of Eldorado, we all think of Charming. :wub:

Congratulations to the new Eldorado Cowboys board! I believe we'll have another great NV State match in 2013! More of the same type of match we've had the last few years.

President - Creeker

Vice President - Philly Slim

Secretary/Treasurer - Charming

Everyone was so happy to keep Charming on the board! Yay!!! When we think of Eldorado, we all think of Charming. :wub:/>

Congrats to a great club, with a great shoot.

KK

The Eldorado Cowboys are so fortunate to have Charming remain on the board taking over the Treasurer/ Secretary position.

In the last two years working with Charming as her Vice President; I learned there was more to know about operating a club than I ever thought possible and I will continue to learn from her.

Her knowledge, experience and attention to detail are a blessing.

Philly Slims unflagging support for the game of Cowboy Action is well known and The Eldorado Cowboys got themselves a good one.

Phillys ideas, energy and enthusiam make him a perfect addition to The Eldorado Cowboys board.

As for me - I am deeply humbled by the receipt of the position of President.

I assure you that every day I will strive to live up to the responsibilities of the position.

We will continue working to put on great SASS events and we will never forget that our successes come from you - the shooter.

Thank you.

My hats off to any and all who take the reins and ride herd over local clubs. It's because of their efforts that the rest of us get to show up at the last minute and shoot.

Best of luck to Creeker and Charming... dealing with Philly Slim! :D

Hey Nellie Blue, sounds like you guys got it going on

with a great club of workers. Would sure like to head

up that way and shoot with you all one day. Nellie Blue,

Hope to see you next March at Bayou Blast in Lake Charles, La.

....crosscut Hardy

Crosscut...I'm trying to make it... :( But between a dog sitter and the bank balance...it's not looking good right now.

Archived