SASS Wire Forum

What do ya'll think of this

The food pyramid thread got me to thunking about supper. Huh, how did that happen. :blink:

Anyway, I was thinking of a good menu for a Sunday afternoon Lunper, lunch & supper combined.

I came up with some Bar B Q pulled pork sandwiches on a fresh hard roll, with a dill pickle, some cole slaw and

perhaps potato chips. Beverage of choice. Cookies and ice cream for an after lumper treat. Or pie and ice cream. Got to get the ice cream in there somewhere.

What do ya'll thunk?

The food pyramid thread got me to thunking about supper. Huh, how did that happen. :blink:

Anyway, I was thinking of a good menu for a Sunday afternoon Lunper, lunch & supper combined.

I came up with some Bar B Q pulled pork sandwiches on a fresh hard roll, with a dill pickle, some cole slaw and

perhaps potato chips. Beverage of choice. Cookies and ice cream for an after lumper treat. Or pie and ice cream. Got to get the ice cream in there somewhere.

What do ya'll thunk?

LOL, I just broke fast with whole wheat toast and left over BBQ pork shoulder (OK, not real BBQ, rubbed with a little seasoned salt and cooked on the grill, indirect heat, for about 3 hours. Still got a nice smoke ring on it though). Oh, and coffee. Lots of coffee.

Sounds great to me, Badger. I'm on my way over. :D

Careful Badger, yore gonna start lookin' like a food pyramid... :lol:

Careful Badger, yore gonna start lookin' like a food pyramid... :lol:

Lol....now BMC, just let me know when lunper is served....I'll be there wif my bib on and ma own eating irons :)

Well we got some cogatatin' to do here first. Sunday, is my daughter KIZMO'S birfday, so we are going to the other daughter's ( DEE DEE LOU's) for PARTY TIME. I'm baking the chocolate cake with white icing and bringing beer. My son in law, the chef is making the meal and Kizmo is just going to show up. I think the Queen, Ellie, the Great Grand baby is going to be there. Kizmo's attention will be focused there. :lol:

But the week after, I think we will invite my wife's girlfriend over for LUNPER and server the above.

How does that sound? Maybe I will try the recipe for the hard rolls before hand just to be sure. This would also make a great lunch for summer in the sun dining.

Sounds good! Got some leftover baby back ribs. Gonna pull the meat and make sammiches and whip up some potato salad.

And there's some Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks in the freezer.

And of course....Dos Equis.

Say thirsty my friends.;)

Cain't do that LUNPER with out tater salad. Miss Lorrie makes the best in the world.

What do ya'll thunk?

I'll take too Badger .

One now an one fer da ride home !

Sounds good! Got some leftover baby back ribs. Gonna pull the meat and make sammiches and whip up some potato salad.

And there's some Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks in the freezer.

And of course....Dos Equis.

Say thirsty my friends.;)

THIRSTY !

Archived