SASS Wire Forum

Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Well we are just a couple of weeks away from kicking off Range war. Cowboy and Wild bunch mini mstch are free also all you can shoot side matches are also free. Fun and challenging scenarios with great target placement. Rounded out by one of the best awards banquets in the business (we promise not to keep ya all night). We've got some awesome raffle items as well. With our online payment and registration it does not get any easier. We would love to see ya on the range. Click HERE for info. Hope to see ya'll there.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I emailed Randy and am unable to attend. My leg isn't well enough to shoot. I asked Randy to apply my app fee to his daughters charity. I hope to be in shape soon, but the progress is slow.

To those who have never been, it's a great shoot, great stages, super vendors and the banquet is exceptional.

Sorry I can't make it as I was really counting on it....and will be there next year for sure....

KK

I emailed Randy and am unable to attend. My leg isn't well enough to shoot. I asked Randy to apply my app fee to his daughters charity. I hope to be in shape soon, but the progress is slow.

To those who have never been, it's a great shoot, great stages, super vendors and the banquet is exceptional.

Sorry I can't make it as I was really counting on it....and will be there next year for sure....

KK

You could always come and watch ;) ...anyway, I second the idea for anyone not being able to be at the shoot to donate to RJ Law's charity. Since solicitations of fundraising efforts is discouraged ease on over to the Wolverine Rangers website and click on 'charities' to see what it's all about.

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Wow 227 shooters already! That is up from last year. Way to go Rangers. I'm sure Deuce AND KJ have yet another championship style match planned for us. I look forward to shooting this match more than any other. Targets are the size and distance they should be for a championship style shoot. Plus plenty of movement. This really should be match of the year Wild Bunch!

Wow 227 shooters already! That is up from last year. Way to go Rangers. I'm sure Deuce AND KJ have yet another championship style match planned for us. I look forward to shooting this match more than any other. Targets are the size and distance they should be for a championship style shoot. Plus plenty of movement. This really should be match of the year Wild Bunch!

My wife and I can't attend all the big shoots in the region. With that being the case we try to attend the best shoots that are available to us. We consider ourselves very lucky to have this as our state shoot.

I do hope the Wild Bunch is listening.

Ketchum Quick

Duece, Drifter mentioned you might need a posse leader, be glad to do it if you need me.

I had to miss the last couple due to various things after attending many years in a row but I will definitely be there this year with Doc's Tavern, Bunkhouse and Traveling Circus. :lol:

Deuce, will Model 12's be allowed in the Wild Bunch side match?

Buffy, since we following WBAS rules model 12's will not be legal until after Jan. 1st. 2013 , so don't retire that 97' yet. Turkey Legs, a list will be posted next week.

did you get my text yesterday? thanks for the call back!

Buffy, since we following WBAS rules model 12's will not be legal until after Jan. 1st. 2013 , so don't retire that 97' yet. Turkey Legs, a list will be posted next week.

Not a problem, I'll bring a 97, I'm just anxious to try my new toy. BTW, my app. went out in today's mail! :huh:

Not a problem, I'll bring a 97, I'm just anxious to try my new toy. BTW, my app. went out in today's mail! :huh:

Really? Glad you didn't wait till the last minute... :lol:

It doesn't get any better than that! Awsome stages where even a color blind shooter like me can see the targets, many friends coming from a far, a great banquet facility, oh and well thought out stages for everyone!

Sweet!

Ketchum Quick

I'm really looking forward to this one. I've heard nothing but the best about this match.

Kid

Looking forward to it as well Campo.. but you better not be sick. If you are stay AWAY~! :lol:

Blue

Hey guys the stages are up.

Check them out here. http://www.wolverine...W2012Stages.pdf

They look like great fun stages to me.

Ketchum Quick

Real nice! Gotta be on your mental game for sure (at least for me :lol: )

Posse lists are up too! Glad I am shootin' with some great pards! Yeeee Haw!

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RWPossesandShooters.html

Real nice! Gotta be on your mental game for sure (at least for me :lol: )

Posse lists are up too! Glad I am shootin' with some great pards! Yeeee Haw!

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RWPossesandShooters.html

Hey we're on the same posse, excellent! I don't know how you Michigan pards do it but ya come up with new pistol and rifle combinations that make me think.."why hasn't anybody else done these!" The stages look fun. Oh, yeah, there are a lot of super good shooters listed, so besides gett'in whupped maybe I'll learn something. :P

Spittoon

Hey we're on the same posse, excellent! I don't know how you Michigan pards do it but ya come up with new pistol and rifle combinations that make me think.."why hasn't anybody else done these!" The stages look fun. Oh, yeah, there are a lot of super good shooters listed, so besides gett'in whupped maybe I'll learn something. :P

Spittoon

Ditto amigo ~ lookin' forward to ya to teach me how it's done! :D

Archived