SASS Wire Forum

Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spittoon and Gunner,

You fellas just wait there is going to be a whole lot of fun going on with our posse. Just stay tuned!

KQ

WEEEEEEEEEE Haw! I reckon so!! Very much lookin' forward to this :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

This will never do :unsure: One of the best State shoots SASS has and it's on page two. With less then 2 weeks to go (that's 7 days and a wakeup for me)an it's on the second page. :angry:

Everyone must be to busy readin' and studyin' them stages that were just posted a couple days ago. :lol:

BTT for a Great bunch of Pards........

Faygo(that's got one day to work then sliding into retirement)Kid :D:D:D

This will never do :unsure: One of the best State shoots SASS has and it's on page two. With less then 2 weeks to go (that's 7 days and a wakeup for me)an it's on the second page. :angry:

Everyone must be to busy readin' and studyin' them stages that were just posted a couple days ago. :lol:

Congrats on retirement Faygo! That is great news.

Ketchum

Faygo, you are way to young to be retiring, I hope your better half has you a HUGE honey do list :lol: .......so are we going to celebrate your retirement at the bunk house at RW?

I'll make sure that I make the rounds at least once, then just sit me in a corner somewhere :lol:

Faygo(that just finished his last day of W_ _ _)Kid

See U SAT. Carolina........ :D:D

If I were to list the best shoots in the midwest....this would be one. Duece Stevens knows what the shooters like and he sets up challenging, but fun and fast stages. RJ runs a finely tuned shoot. If you haven't been...you need to go. If you've been before....don't miss it.

KK

I'll make sure that I make the rounds at least once, then just sit me in a corner somewhere :lol:

Faygo(that just finished his last day of W_ _ _)Kid

See U SAT. Carolina........ :D:D

Congrats Faygo on reaching the line more or less intact :-)..... does this mean you will have more time to practice and shoot???? If so, Carolina needs to retire too, just to keep pace!biggrin.gif

If I were to list the best shoots in the midwest....this would be one. Duece Stevens knows what the shooters like and he sets up challenging, but fun and fast stages. RJ runs a finely tuned shoot. If you haven't been...you need to go. If you've been before....don't miss it.

KK

I was looking at the stages.. and I would like to hire a shooting double for at least one of them... :lol:

Blue Hare

The stages look great! I don't see any brain teasers in there? Pretty straight forward to me. Of course I get bored very quickly by the same old cooky cutter matches with the same old sweeps and all those 4 yrd. pistol targets and 10 yrd rifle targets. Maybe that is why this is my favorite match of the year.

Of course I remember the game when a 7 yrd pistol target and a 15 yrd rifle target were still considered hitable targets. If it looks as good in person as it does on paper I say match of the year!

Ok I have to ask if there are shooters out there that are planning on going but haven't signed up? Or are there some that have signed up and haven't been added to the posse list yet? I'm mostly curious as to how many shooters we have.

Ketchum Quick

Hay Faygo. Congrats on retirement! B-Western watch out. Are the possee lists gonna be updated? Looks like they are still looking to fill in a couple time slots on side match help! If anyone can give an hour to help! The long range weather looks good. Ketchum I'll bring my hard hat in case u or faygo get an itch to use the post driver!!! Heee heee Nbc

:lol:

Ketchum I'll bring my hard hat in case u or faygo get an itch to use the post driver!!! Heee heee Nbc

You are funny mister! :lol: Lucky for us Kentucky Drifter is bringing a machine to drive posts this year. Thank the good lord for that. AND if something happens where he can't bring that to the shoot.... well let's just say I know there is no way this cowboy is going near the manual post driver this year. I still have nightmares over that thing! :ph34r:

See you there in a few days Buk!

KQ

:lol:

You are funny mister! :lol: Lucky for us Kentucky Drifter is bringing a machine to drive posts this year. Thank the good lord for that. AND if something happens where he can't bring that to the shoot.... well let's just say I know there is no way this cowboy is going near the manual post driver this year. I still have nightmares over that thing! :ph34r:

See you there in a few days Buk!

KQ

I bet the ER people are going to miss you and Faygo KQ, from what I hear you guys made their day.......not ever day they get two guys from the same gun club with wounds, and they are from you guys being attacked by a post hole driver :lol:

This match is on my 2013 to do list!! I promise!! We had to take advantage of the freebie in Illinois the next week or we would be there.

Besides, I owe Deuce one for coming to Georgia in May!

We will be there next time.

This match is on my 2013 to do list!! I promise!! We had to take advantage of the freebie in Illinois the next week or we would be there.

Besides, I owe Deuce one for coming to Georgia in May!

We will be there next time.

Actually you'll probably owe me two. There more than one of you southern boys that owe me a trip up here to my country.

Actually you'll probably owe me two. There more than one of you southern boys that owe me a trip up here to my country.

You just can't let go, can you?

I promise that I will drag Travis to the match next year. In fact, I will try to get all the amigos but can't say about El Guapo.

Wow - can't beleive a year has gone by so quickly ~ this will be a GREAT time :)

Lookin' forward to meetin' ole pards and new ones alike!

Wow - can't beleive a year has gone by so quickly ~ this will be a GREAT time :)

Lookin' forward to meetin' ole pards and new ones alike!

Looking forward to it as well! I think I may need another suitcase though. I heard the weather can be a little unpredictable.. and I hate not having enough clothes...lol. See ya all on Friday!

Blue

Looking forward to it as well! I think I may need another suitcase though. I heard the weather can be a little unpredictable.. and I hate not having enough clothes...lol. See ya all on Friday!

Blue

Check this out. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Port+Huron+MI+USMI0684:1:US

I might have to pack more shorts and tee shirts and less long sleeve shits.

KQ

Check this out. http://www.weather.c...I+USMI0684:1:US

I might have to pack more shorts and tee shirts and less long sleeve shits.

KQ

Looks like a snap-shot of last year!!

Remember theres always a 50% chance of Sun-Snow- Rain- Hot- Cold. Lets load em up let the Shooten begin!!! Might even find some lemon aid or apple pie around. Just Saying. Nbc

Remember theres always a 50% chance of Sun-Snow- Rain- Hot- Cold. Lets load em up let the Shooten begin!!! Might even find some lemon aid or apple pie around. Just Saying. Nbc

I need to make some special freinds :lol:

Archived