SASS Wire Forum

Bloomberg again

Rye Miles #13621

I suspect he'd wear a crown and purple robes if he could get away with it.

Will some one please tell me what business it is of this moron whether a mother breast feeds her baby or uses formula???? I wonder how far a mayor here in Amarillo would get ifn' he tried the same thing?

Reminds me of the Pace commercial a while back...New York City?/ GET A ROPE!

Tascosa

I honestly don't know how the subjects citizens of NY city keep voting this guy in. or NY city voting is more rigged then Chicago

They must have put something in the bottled water at the last meeting of big wig Democrats....

Bloomberg wants to ban guns, 16 oz sodas, larger-than-single-shot capacity magazines, and baby formula....(Oh...I just recalled - Bloomberg is formerly a Republican, and now an Independent)

Mumbles Menino (our fearless petty dictator in Boston, and Bloomberg's wing man in his Mayors Against Everything coalition)threatened Chick-fil-A in an attempt to scare them out of town (he didn't like public statements by the owner, expressing religious reservations about gay marriage; Mumbles loves the gay community - they vote for him religiously), and he wants to ban guns, sugar, Fluffernutters, and anybody who doesn't think like him (which would be most of the civilized world);

And, of course, there are certain folks in Washington who want to ban any opposition whatsoever.....

Just where did this banning business begin? (Ooops....in the early 1900's, many a book and stage show was labeled "Banned in Boston" if it were a bit racy....and oddly enough, many intentionally labelled their works as "Banned", as it virtually guaranteed high sales and attendence.

Hmmm...maybe banning is not such a bad idea.....and maybe the threat of a ban, especially every 4 years, is just a marketing device....

LL

Archived